Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2001 9:03:41 PM EDT
well, in not sure if its then or UPS, but i ordered a b/bc group monday. i added 2 day express shipping just for the hell of it. i figured my order would get sent out tues, and been here by friday fur sure, but no dice. i guess if it gets here monday, that will be understandable. but if not, it will be here wed at best, and maybe later. i email JTD to see if their was an inventory problem. i am waiting for my reply. anyone have sometihng like this happen with JTD?
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I had ordered a JT 20" kit from them. I used standard UPS shipping, and it made it to me within 4 days. It's probably an inventory problem. I would definitely contact JT and see what's up. Then you'll know if you have to cancel the order and get it elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 4:57:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a kit ten days ago, called JT and they were waiting on a barrel shipment that was supposed to be there this past Friday.
Very friendly, polite woman who I did speak with though. Looks like more patience is NEEDED on my part.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 6:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
The mail system is very backed up right now.  I sent a letter USPS Express (expensive) last week and although the guy at the counter guaranteed it would reqch it's destination by noon the next day, it actually took 4 days!  I doubt UPS is any better at this time of year.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#4]
IT'S CHRISTMAS! fer cryin' out loud.

Santa's goodies are gonna get there.  Yours may not be the only package enroute right now.

If you're lucky it might be under the tree in a couple of days.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm guessing you emailed them on Friday during business hours as I wouldn't expect them to be in there on the weekend...

I'm waiting for a UPS "Overnite" from another source (that I paid $20 shipping for) that was supposed to arrive Friday and hoping it comes on Monday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top