Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2001 6:17:13 PM EDT
Obviously the DEATH penalty is not going to happen.(unfortunately)

What is his life expectancy in prison?
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
They should have disposed of him when they had the chance. He's a traitor and should be shot( Like the old days). That's what's wrong today-Too Many pussy's!! He will end up going to trial which will take years and cost millions, then I am going to have to foot the bill while he rots in jail. For about .25 cents, the whole problem could be solved. Oh well- just venting here. Thanks.-John.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Strip him of his citizenship and let him "live" in Afghanistan for the rest of his life.

- CD
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I think we should make him read endless redundant "What should we do with Johnny Jihad" threads on ar15.com, assweb, glocktalk, and other right wing conspiracy web forums for the rest of his life.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont think that his life will be worth a bucket of piss in the slammer.

He's dead no matter how you slice it.

Especially if his fellow inmates are from NYC.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Some POS on MSNBC? was going on and on today about how Walker was brainwashed and Osama was brainwashed too!

Also, Walker can be rehabilated to once again become an asset to the community.  Jerk said he can be of benefit to us.  Maybe the Navy can find a way to shoot that POS out of a 16" gun.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:02:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I was very touched when I saw the baby photos the family released.  Can we also get some baby pictures of Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacey?
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I remember right after he was first captured his father was on all the news channels talking about how he talked to son right after the USS Cole was bombed and that John said that he thought the attack was a good thing. When asked by the hosts about what he thought of his sons comments about the Cole he said that his son was a grown up and could make up his own mind about things. Its funny that now he is gonna be tried his parents say that he is a kid who was brainwashed and can't think for himself. I hope they bring up his parents first comments about their son in the trial.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 8:11:26 PM EDT
[#9]
The Government should raise up the 3 story section of the WTC that oneday will be used in the 9/11 memorial. It should be placed as close as possible to ground zero where it can be turned into gallows.  From the steel every critter involved in the tragedies of 9/11 should swing. Including their incredulous love oozing liberal (It wasn't their fault) commie supporters.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 8:58:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I remember right after he was first captured his father was on all the news channels talking about how he talked to son right after the USS Cole was bombed and that John said that he thought the attack was a good thing. When asked by the hosts about what he thought of his sons comments about the Cole he said that his son was a grown up and could make up his own mind about things. Its funny that now he is gonna be tried his parents say that he is a kid who was brainwashed and can't think for himself. I hope they bring up his parents first comments about their son in the trial.
View Quote

Just a kid, just a kid.  Kids as young as eleven and twelve are getting adult sentences these days.  If you are old enough to sign a contract, you are legally an adult ( usually 18 ).

Those Columbine kids were brainwashed by video games.  I was almost brainwashed playing video games as well.  But my dog convinced me otherwise.[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#11]
lets say he gets some pussy ass sentance like 2 years. who would is considering killing him on the street or something. maybe DONT answer that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Make him live and work in Prineville Oregon.  He'll dissapear.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:20:21 PM EDT
[#13]
For weeks I've thought we should kill him and bring him home for a fair trial.

In the last week I've remembered this is a "shy and sensitive" boy - per the mother and father.

I'd like to see the guy get 45 years hard time, serve every day of the time and the "parents of the year"  mom and dad do thirty years of hard time - no chance of parole for any of them.

This guy definitely is responsible for his deeds but the parent-idiots who allowed and paid for him to "puruse" his dream of pure Islam
abroad at age sixteen got to do some hard time.

Mom and Dad and shy/sensitive should be separated from the general population to prevent further contamination.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Make him live and work in Prineville Oregon.  He'll dissapear.  [:D]
View Quote

Talk about a fate worse than death!

(For those of you that think I'm serious, I used to spend every summer there on the reservoir. Lots of fond memories)

As for the erstwhile Johnny Jihad.. meh. I don't really see what they can charge him with, since he was there before 9/11, and stupidity isn't a crime.

About the best we could hope for is what CamperDad said. He's already forfeited his right to citizenship by virtue of serving in a foreign military, so deport him somewhere nice like Iraq and let them handle him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#15]
He should be tried for anarchistic and sedation association. If he is convicted he should be locked in the brig of a navel ship at sea at all times. He should never be allowed back into the US ever again. He should be treated as the man without country. His parents need their ass kicked and my apologize to the Sailors and Marines that would have to be aboard with this POS.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Just put him in jail, Bubba will take care of him!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:58:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Keep it simple.

Shoot the fucker.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Keep it simple.

Shoot the fucker.
View Quote

Gosh, darn it, this is a shy and sensitive boy we're talking about here.  Dude was on a quest to find the "Path-of-the-True-Truth" and that path just happened to lead to the Afghan.

Sexual Chocolate, let's be a little less crass here - a little more sensitive and caring.

Let us "Shoot the phucker and his idiot parents."
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 12:37:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Lose him.  I'm tired of all the news stories and publicity he's getting.  It would be better if he spent the rest of his days out of media contact.  I am glad that his parents don't live near me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 3:34:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Drop him off in Manhatten. Notify the authorities. Problem solved.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 5:07:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The Government should raise up the 3 story section of the WTC that oneday will be used in the 9/11 memorial. It should be placed as close as possible to ground zero where it can be turned into gallows.  From the steel every critter involved in the tragedies of 9/11 should swing. Including their incredulous love oozing liberal (It wasn't their fault) commie supporters.
View Quote

Well said!
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:09:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Simple:  Ask question (1)
What would we do with Johnny Jihad if he shot and killed an American soldier?

Question (2)

What would we have done if an American soldier shot and killed Johnny Jihad?

Answer:  Hint (it's a "no brainer".
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:38:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Whatever punishment comes about it will never be a just punishment for the type of crimes he was involved in.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#24]
but him in a cell with 2 aryan bikers and let them make a playgound in his ass. talk about fate worse than death.
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#25]
They need to treat him fairly, just like the other Arab fighters.   Shoot him and leave him to the vultures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top