Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 4:28:08 PM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41304,00.html[/url]

sounds like the usual bs until the last two lines....
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Which conservative pundit warned the black community that it's unflinching support of hate crimes legislation would have a greater impact on its young black males than any other single group?

Rush?

Eric The(AndJustThink,He'sGotHalfHisBrainTiedBehindHisBack!JustToMakeItFair!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]
come to think of it, what sattion does he come on in CA?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
The story says 16-20 latino and negro males against one caucasion male.  Now there's some pack mentality at work!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
The victim was white. His alleged assailants were all described by police as African-American or Latino.
View Quote

So blacks and hispanics get together in large groups and commit crimes?  NOOOO!!!???  Who would have ever thought that?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
It will be charged as a hate crime "if the police permit it."

It will never be permitted.  I will be happy to be proved wrong.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Rush will only be right when they start to actually enforce the hate crime legislation against minorities, like they should.

The only way that racism ever has a chance at ending is when each group cleans their own house. Some white dude hurts a black guy cause of his color and then a bunch of white dudes beat the shit outta that guy. Then there would be no black dudes wanting vengence. Same when some black guy or whatever else beats up a white dude of whatever. All that hate crime stuff would start coming to an end.

Like I'm gonna hold my breath for that to happen...
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rush will only be right when they start to actually enforce the hate crime legislation against minorities, like they should.

The only way that racism ever has a chance at ending is when each group cleans their own house. Some white dude hurts a black guy cause of his color and then a bunch of white dudes beat the shit outta that guy. Then there would be no black dudes wanting vengence. Same when some black guy or whatever else beats up a white dude of whatever. All that hate crime stuff would start coming to an end.

Like I'm gonna hold my breath for that to happen...
View Quote

Damn strait.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Gee, for some reason I can't seem to find this particular "hate crime" story on CNN's website.  
Hmm, that's strange!

Why would CNN not carry THIS story? [>:/]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top