Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 1:45:31 PM EDT
Finally "finished" my M4gery project.  At least, til I get an aimpoint, and an TA01-nsn, and a Knights RAS, and a surefire, and a PVS-14 NV scope.  That should do it. [:D]

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/003/1k/Ll/TT/Qi83228.jpg[/img]

For those interested, its a Bushmaster preban lower, Bushmaster 16" preban M4 upper, A2 flash-hider, side sling swivel, hoague grip, M4 collapsing stock, ARMS #40 backup irons, and Trijicon RelfexII w/12.5 MOA triangle and ARMS #15 QD mount.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that a flip up lens cover on your Reflex?

Nice job!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it's made by butler creek.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Great job Fal. Do I get to try it at the next shoot??
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#4]
If you ever want to sell the vertical foreward grip and the dewhicky that attaches it to the round handguards please email me.  "[email protected]"  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If you ever want to sell the vertical foreward grip and the dewhicky that attaches it to the round handguards please email me.  "[email protected]"  Thanks.
View Quote

I just got it today!  Are you nutz???  [:P]

Seriously, you can get them from [url]http://www.advanced-armament.com/[/url] as a package deal for $99.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Great job Fal. Do I get to try it at the next shoot??
View Quote

Don, you can shoot anything I got!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

FALARAK, hell yeh!  Looks good, brother.
 BTW, SWFA has Aimpoint M RD on sale right now for $199.95.  I just bought one with GGG Cantilever ring.
View Quote

I saw that!  I would LOVE to get one, but the trijicon does the job for now.  Plus, I like the idea of the new model, with the 10 year battery life!

Either way, my next purchase is going to be the ACOG, for my other M4 postban.  The AIMpoint will be the last thing I get, to replace the trijicon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I just got it today!  Are you nutz???  [:P]

Seriously, you can get them from [url]http://www.advanced-armament.com/[/url] as a package deal for $99.
View Quote

NUTZ!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top