Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 1:15:41 PM EDT
So he's a traitor but wasn't in the military. What do we do with him now? Do we just shoot/hang him or let him go or put him in prison?

I'd like to see them lock him up for treason for about 99 years with the general population, where some of the inmates are relatives of those who died in the towers on 9/11. He'd last about as long as Dalmer with the black inmates.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the answer, and it will only cost 25 cents. [uzi]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Why don't we let the the new Afghan gov try, convict and punish him? Might be better that way, won't have all the ACLU freaks screaming about it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Release him!

How about in front of Fulton Fish Market.
They can give 24 hrs notice so the Fire Dept can be there to welcome him!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree. Let NYPD and FDNY determine his longevity.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody see the movie "Heavy Metal"??

"Why he's nuthin' but a low-down, double-dealin', back-stabbin', larcenist perverted worm.  Hangin's too good for him, BURNIN's too good for him.  He ought to be chopped up into little bitty pieces and buried alive.  I'll kill him.....KEEEEELLLLL  HIIIIMMMMM!!!!"

-Hanover Fist (Courtroom Scene w/ Captain Stern)
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Shoot him in the back of the head.

Bill his family for the cost of the bullet.

(hmm, where have we heard that before)
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
i saw we use him to end the 45 vs 9mm debate [:)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#9]
My problem is that he was just a stupid kid.  That being said I have no problem making an example out of him, so other youth in this country can see that they may have to pay for bad decisions in the future.  I like the idea of letting the Afghani’s handle him.

Now on the flip-side I think Jane Fonda should go on trial for her crimes against America during the Vietnam war.  I would like to see the cow lose her citizenship.

Jane Fonda did MUCH, MUCH more against America than this pathetic little drool cup.

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:34:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Is "old sparky" still working?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Restart the hands accross America. Give each of those hands a paddle. He walks by each of those in line and gets paddled on the ass.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#12]
He's dead no matter what. Put him in jail and he will be the trophy buck to bag. If he's release, some CIA spook will probably off him making it look like he died of a medical condition.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:14:05 PM EDT
[#13]
He will commit suicide in his jail cell by hanging himself with his turban, or got shot struggling with a guard.

Failing that, give him the "Ron Brown" treatment, have him die in a plane crash with a .45 hole in his skull, or the "Vince Foster" treatment, found dead in a park bench.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I would say give him a burial at sea, but that POS would pollute the water.  I eat a lot of seafood and wouldn't want that kind of shit in the same water as the food I eat.

Incinerate the puke!

BTW- One of the pics his stupid ass family released shows him wearing a sweatshirt with New York written on it.  Disgrace.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the idea I heard on Oliver North's program. Which Was turn him loose in New York at ground zero and see how long he lasts.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Put him in jail and deprogram him.  I cannot believe that he really believes all that anti-American bunk.

If he remains incalcitrant, we should tranquilize him, sling him under a helicopter with a net, and transport him to Canada.  Let him out with an annoying flourescent orange "wildlife" style tracking collar.  Biologists could then track and dart him periodically to gain insight into his behavior.  I imagine they would have to also extract a molar to determine his age.

"What, what!? This works on nuisance bears."

---------
"That low-down, murderin, trash-out-of-hell..."
(Old Woman in the Outlaw Josey Wales)
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:15:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Tatoo "Official CIA Informant" on his ass....superglue a handheld radio with the mic keyed and glued "open" and parachute him into Mogadishu so he can answer to his"brothers in arms"...he took a side...and aided those who killed thousands of americans..and thanks to those here soft on this terror...we will probably get hit again and again...let a message be sent to those within the US of how we deal with terrorists and traitors...and then let us deal with  dope dealers and child molestors the same way...
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:31:47 PM EDT
[#18]
This can't be the first time this has ever happened in a foriegn war..
The question is where when and what happened then.
Secondly..I even question whether he is an American..Generally when you join a foriegn army you swear an allegence to that country..Some times maybe Isreal..you can maintain US citizenship...But the Taliban wasn't friendly with the US..If he's not American by virtue of his joining the foriegn army..and has been captured in a civil war...he's a POW in and of afghanistan..and should be held accountable to the new ruling authority there.
Are we technically at war with afghanistan..or are we using the war powers act to aid an insurgence in a country we dislike?Did congress actaully pass a declaration of war? (i really don't know..and I never remember hearing a declaration passed)..
If we try him...he isn't just a waylaid kid...if thats true then any twenty year old isn't accountable for anything..
As for making an example of him...an example to who exactly? To the hundreds of 18-20 yearolds beating down the door to join the Taliban?? Clearly anyone who already hates the US doesn't need another "example" of why they feel the way they do.
If we deal with him here in the US we have to deal with him in a just manner as any Citizen would get..If we dont we lose...We have eroded too much of what our country stood for in law and principle because of this series of events..We already have a congress clammoring for Ashcroft to violate the law and release NICS info..we have people "detained" for months now in our prisons with no charges (I for one NEVER thought I would see that in this country)..We have used legal loopholes in the laws to allow the national guard to in reality become a standing federal army on our own soil.A kangaroo court...a military tribunal..no way.
Personally...I say send him to France...never did like the French much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top