Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 1:02:00 PM EDT
formerly: idea, lets sue the batsterds

the antis are calling us terrorists afterall. we could get em on all kinds of charges. this is whats going on on assaultweb: [url]www.assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/218343.html[/url] i really think it could work.

even if we lose, we still win, by going after them again and again, and eventually bankrupting them.

ALONE, WE ARE NOTHING, BUT COLECTIVELY, WE ARE AN AWSOME ONE.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:08:11 PM EDT
[#1]
If there was a real plan here, i would join it.  Im ready to take action on this.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Email me and count me in
cpermd
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#3]
interesting how much more interest this has at assaultweb.

Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:28:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Here here ! lets stop giving them open terrain to manueuver in. There has got to be a way to put THEM on the defensive rather than us.
I thought maybe sueing them on behalf of all of the victims they have created but I am not sure how to sucessfully prosecute that arguement on them or figure out a way to try them for treason due to thier attempt(s) to subvert the constitution of the United States --at the very least lets get em thinking they might have to defend a lawsuit from 2nd ammendment supporters such as ourselves and divert some of thier legal resources researching the viability and defense of such a suit. There are only so many hours in a day and if they are working on one thing they cant be working on something else.--lawyers cost them money too --
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:55:27 AM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 6:14:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Tack for a few days?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 6:27:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Where do I sign?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 6:51:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Didn't the Hiram Maxim Association sue HCI (Maine) out of existence after the estrogenical director publicly called them a terrorist organization.  I say it sounds like a good plan.  Where's the NRA when you need them?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#9]
contact themrmitch @ [email protected] . and he will put you on his contact list for when the site comes up.

it will be an approved access only site, so you will need to get an access code from him when it goes online. we are under way at this time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top