Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 10:37:27 AM EDT
Well, the saga goes on. I just finished being briefed at AMC for my cardiac catherization tomorrow AM. Hopefully, I will get some definitive answers......

Scott

;b

------------------
QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES??
-Juvenal

===============

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!!!
-D. Scott Hewitt EMT-B

===============

An armed society is a polite society.
-Robert Anson Heinlein

===============

Of all the things that start "free", Freedom is both the most expensive, and the most precious.
-D. Scott Hewitt EMT-B

===============
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck man, me & mine will be praying for you.  What time is it scheduled for?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#2]
May the force be with you Scott.  Hope all goes better soon.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#4]
GOOD LUCK SCOTT
PRAYERS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED ON YOUR BEHAF
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Piece of cake dude.  Had two of them done July 2000, one was exploratory which showed I had a block artery, and the other one, a couple of days later, opened up the artery.  Never felt a thing, except for the sting and prick when the doctor injected the anesthetic in my groin so he could put the catheter in to do the procedures.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#6]
God be with you and with those who minister unto you, both physically and spiritually, and with your family.

Eric The(IKnowWhat[u]Else[/u]IWantForChristmas-GoodTestResultsAndYourSpeedyRecovery!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Well, the saga goes on. I just finished being briefed at AMC for my cardiac catherization tomorrow AM. Hopefully, I will get some definitive answers......
View Quote

Just hope you don't pop a boner as the nurse shaves your nads....  [:P]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#9]
If your's goes as easy as mine did, you should be back "on line" in a couple of days.
Best of luck!! Keep us posted.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just hope you don't pop a boner as the nurse shaves your nads....  [:P]
View Quote

But be sure to pop any nurse who thinks the way to your heart is through your penis. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top