Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 3:37:54 AM EDT
Can anyone inform me of a better way to find the topics I've posted in? I use "Active Topics" and it will yeild maybe three...Search is less usefull. I cant remember the topic name of every post I've made, and realize some are getting away from me. Please Help!

TIA

Clean   ¥
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Try the "Search" button on the upper RH side of the screen.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:49:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you try the "My Active Topics" button??

If not do a search for the name of topic or the original poster. However those will yield less specific results.

Might try bookmarking them, that's what I do if I don't want to lose one.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Simple put your moniker [b]TheMrClean[/b] in the search box and pick whether you want your posts or your replys, select how far back, 24hrs or 3 months and presto there they are.

Mike

PS - be sure your signed in.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, But alas, it still yelds only two or three...On one board in paticular I had over 1000 posts, and could find them all, thats what I was hoping for.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top