Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 3:41:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#1]
How sad.  A woman who works at the shooting range that I go to, her live-in boyfriend shook her 5 year old child so violently that she died because she scattered his CDs around.  He got 10 years in prison for his deed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Is there no hope for humanity? I am reminded on a daily basis of how many scumbags roam the earth. There is no excuse for killing a kid. 364 days? The other guy gets 10 years for killing a five-year old? They should both get life...... one way or another
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:08:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If anyone ever killed on of my kids, no matter who they were, I would have no need for the police, judge or jury. Just a meat wagon...
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
What do you want to bet that some woman will give Mr. "Reckless Conduct" the opportunity to create and then kill another bastard child?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Amen, ponyboy....

Guy's really got it comming...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top