Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 2:12:12 PM EDT
[img]http://www.house.gov/nadler/images/jn.jpg[/img]

WTF is up with this guy? He is so disgustingly obese that he looks like he could just about rupture at any moment. I think he was the stuntman in Monty Pyton's Meaning of Life scene where the fat guy blows himself up from overeating.

Okay... the real point of this post is NOT to only rant about this slovenly glutton's personal appearance and dietary habits... he is also an ignorant fu*k trying to sponsor some crap legislation to force states to require a license to even purchase HANDGUN CALIBER AMMO.

[url]http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/R?d107:FLD003:@1(rep+nadler):[/url]

I think H.R. 138 is second on the list at this link.

How can you people in New York vote for swine like this?

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
On the upside, this guy looks like a heart attack just waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
that is HUGE..........Here ye, Here ye the Wooley Mammoth is NOT EXTINCT!!!.......rare specimin found in NY......
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Write him a letter saying obesity-related health problems kill more people than guns, and a license should be needed to purchase and posess red meat and junk food.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#4]
He is very fat.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#5]
His hair looks too little. Is that a toupee?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's an idea...
Make that picture your "wall paper".
That'll stretch it good and wide.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, I just did it....
I'm still laughing.
Try it!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:43:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Mr. Jerrold Nadler is friend to both Bill and Hill - all of him.

I'm not joking here.  I actually sometimes wonder if NYC residents sit around and think of the liberty they want to get rid of this quarter.
The NYC problem might be solved if we can find a hundred actual, qualified cowboys in the country.  Send them, horses, ropes and "YES" guns to the city and I honestly wonder if the cowboys couldn't drive the entire herd into Long Island Sound !!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#9]
He's even bigger now. That pic has to be from his freshman term.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:19:05 PM EDT
[#10]
I remember him from this time last year when he was part of the Democratic conspiracy to defraud the Presidential election.  On his several television sound bites his disgustingly obese appearance worked a public relations benefit to the Republican effort.

Jabba the Hut.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Wonder if he also squeals like a pig?  

Fat people have no excuses.  "Its my glands" only applies to salivary glands.  See a freaking endocrinologist and PUT DOWN THAT DONUT!

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wonder if he also squeals like a pig?

View Quote

Heard he was an "extra" in the movie Deliverance.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Here's more of his little gems that I have been reading:

H.R.467 : To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from the gross estate the value of certain works of artistic property created by the decedent.

(does this mean I can establish a precedent in my will that declares my collection of $100 bills a work of art in some fashion?)

H.R.690 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to provide a mechanism for United States citizens and lawful permanent residents to sponsor their permanent partners for residence in the United States, and for other purposes.

(My won't this be convenient for some national interests to exploit)

H.R.964 : To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to exempt certain elderly persons from demonstrating an understanding of the English language and the history, principles, and form of government of the United States as a requirement for naturalization, and to permit certain other elderly persons to take the history and government examination in a language of their choice.

(well... now isn't this convenient. Elderly immigrants are victims of age and nationality)

H.R.139 : To provide incentive funds to States that have in effect a certain law.

(hmmm.... interesting... could be useful... could be bad)

These are his own masterpieces. His co-sponsorships are a friggin HOOT!!

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:37:47 PM EDT
[#14]
The fat guy in the Monty Python movie is "Mr. Creosote" and I'll say one thing about Mr. Nadler; He hasn't missed many meals and I'll bet he cleans his plate real good.

marsh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top