BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2001 1:28:33 PM EDT
[url]http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/160271.html/url]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.insightmag.com/main.cfm/include/detail/storyid/160271.html[/url]
View Quote

this type of shit makes me want to... never mind, lets just say I would get me in to trouble.
SSD
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
This is beyond belief. Are there any members here from Mass? How far is this going to be allowed go?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:50:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I do not live in Mass anymore I now live in Rhode Island, but this makes me want to use my toys for what they were intended for. If I had children and they did that to them I just might do something extreamly violent to those homo lovers. This is why the United States and the world is going to be destroyed very soon, because we have become both the Sodom and Gomorrah. Manomet is where part of my family is from it is near Plymouth where the Pilgrims landed and the Pilgrims would burn those teachers at the stake for what they are doing to the children. And maybe buring at the stake is just what should be done to them. I have never hated Homosexuals before but now I think  I should reconsider that, maybe the homosexual haters were correct all along, the only good homosexual is a dead homosexual.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#6]
The PRMass was a sewer when I was there 12-18 years ago, too.  Massholes are scum, and their government is even worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top