Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 1:15:02 PM EDT
Well, now he is off death row.
[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011218/us/mumia_abu_jamal_5:html[/url]

What message is being sent here?  Open season on cops?

BTW, jamal translates as camel, so would you walk a mile to smoke one? [50]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#1]
open season on cops??? why would you think that?
How about this -----a black man can kill anybody he wants to and get off........
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
"Document Not Found"
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Try this one:

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011218/ts/mumia_abu_jamal_12.html[/url]

The judge said jurors should have been able to consider mitigating circumstances during sentencing even if they did not unanimously agree those circumstances existed.
View Quote

HUH?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the update on the url, AR_in_the_woods.

Hound, I think you have something there.  I guess the message being sent is:  I'm a victim class, loudmouthed, racebaiting, radical chic, on TV at a campus near you sponsored by useful idiots on my side that ignore the facts of the case, so they can gather in crowds and raise clenched fists to look cool or something, write books about my problems, it's a conspiracy, I'm in the right and every one not on my side is wrong, so it's OK for me to kill anyone I want, as long as I have all the above mentioned going for me thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top