Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 10:57:35 AM EDT
Some punk in one of those lowered Honda peices of @#%$ with the wing and blue lights cut us off and cliped our bumper.  Speed limit was 70, person was going about 85-90 mph. (I was front passenger)  Witness says it rolled twice, we ended up on all 4 wheels.  I think I got knocked out because I thought we had stopped to piss or something.  These pictures kinda suck, don't really show the damage good.  ONLY THING THAT PISSED ME OFF THE COP TOOK MY @#%$ SHOTGUN.  Jags are dam good cars though.

-bc

[image]pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/00C/35/A9/70/AA/1dje+-wGpxNBupuHokIY8iWH7I9YFXo30180.jpg[/image]

[image]pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/009/67/9A/A6/2C/KiPzP-mM9orPxWuRtM27DEjsFIGRH7el0180.jpg[/image]

[image]pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/00C/05/CE/39/35/Bl1kPiOuy-F5BXwjLMS3RmD80pbfq-D80180.jpg[/image]

[image]pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/004/58/87/A3/65/aObC6q87kBg6DDgrj+rqwJTtjBlBMuEe0180.jpg[/image]

[image]pstr-m03.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/00B/2C/B3/AC/01/BaXOXMXShhgZNO5JQnCPwh2TjNoEXCly0180.jpg[/image]

[image]pstr-m02.ygpweb.aol.com:80/data/00D/2E/46/DF/CA/6Lqhge4vuxcqNyyKupjouKtmjyABgim-0180.jpg[/image]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Why did he take your shotgun?

Did anyone ever get plates off the offender?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
He took your shotgun?? Did you brandish it or otherwise attempt to do bodily harm with it?

WTF? Another oneshot1kill scenario?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#3]
The cops at the scene didn't take it, it was when we got back to Hertz to return the car.  Some scum bag GED loving Broward County Sheriff took it because he
said I have an outstanding court case (felony) which is bullshit because it was dismissed even before it got into court.

It was like 5 in the morning, no one was really around.

-bc
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:10:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats bs, bro.  Did he give you any type of papers saying he took it?

Take them down to the local station and ask them why it was confiscated and why you shouldn't call your lawyer.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#5]
That sucks dude your car gets trashed and they take your shotgun![>Q]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad yer ok... that is an impressively small amount of damage for a car that rolled twice.  I may look into one of them things, was that the new 'X' type?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thats bs, bro.  Did he give you any type of papers saying he took it?

Take them down to the local station and ask them why it was confiscated and why you shouldn't call your lawyer.
View Quote

He gave me his number and a sheet with all the info about it, funny thing is he left the area blank for a reason why it was taken.  I guess I can kinda see his point, I
was charged for some bullshit felony but it was dropped even before it got into the court.  I called about 15 times today just to give them hell, he won't be on shift till
tomorrow though.  He made some remark about it being "just" a Mossberg 500 and why don't you just go buy another and save the hassle because there so cheap.  
When I started in with the comments that I didn't get to use "department" guns and that his ass probably made 30 k a year, etc. the handcuffs came out and I was
told I would be brought to jail if I opened my mouth again.  Must of realized his smart ass comment about the price of the 500 didn't make sense with his current pay
salary.

I was also impressed with the minimal amount of damage that was done, we were told it went over twice, it had to have least gone once because both mirrors and
the roof was crushed.  Not to mention I have dirt in ever possible area of my body.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top