Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2001 10:41:17 AM EDT
What do you think of the new look to the site?

Yes, Goatboy is THE man. We all appreciate the hard work and continual efforts to make this web site the greatest firearms web page to ever grace the internet. No flame intended at all.

I just really prefered the old colors. It looked very professional, and a LOT easier on the eyes. This new "white" look appears to be a work in progress, and lacks the refined, well designed feel of the old color scheme.

What's your opinion?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the darker, sinister look myself.
I'm sure I'll get over it.
All in all, a GREAT site.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I still like the old old ar15.com site back in 1998.

I guess I just don't like change.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't we just do this?

Also, Goatboy said the White would go.  He is going to make it grey or something less WHITE.

I'd settle for the 'old' colors.

I hate change.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#4]
yuck.  The old look was much more professional and artistic looking.  I hate the Olive Drab thing the way it is done here.  I just thought the old one was a way better look and easier to read.

either way is fine I sjust thought the old look was a nicer look.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I have to lean on the first and last options, i think the older one was just...perfect.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#6]
How 'bout Bushy "purple"?[:D]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeez....how many of these polls do we need? I think he's got the idea by now. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top