Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2008 10:48:29 AM EDT
Kel-Tec PF9, Just slightly over $300

And I am really

All I need now are Tri-Sights, IWB Holster/Ankle Holsters, another mag, an X2 light, and I'm all set.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
How is it size wise? A girl that I know is looking for a 9mm CCW. The Glock 26 was too big for her hands, so I suggested the Kel-Tec and the Kahrs.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:04:57 AM EDT
[#2]
cool!  is this your back-up gun?  (ankle holster makes me think so, but I could be wrong...)
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:06:29 AM EDT
[#3]
My Keltec .32 was a piece of crap.  Two trips back to the factory and it still would fire a bullet.  They actually wrote me a check for my money back.  Good luck with yourn.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#4]
My father owns a Kel-Tec .32 and he never complained about it.  Always fired like it was suppose to.

Yes, it is a backup gun.  I have a SW99 9mm that I usually carry, but it was too big to carry in formal functions and way too big for the ankle holster.  There was a big bulge on the side of my suit and it looked terrible.  

When I borrowed my brother's ankle holster and donned the suit, you can't tell I was carrying anything.  The PF9 is the perfect size.  

Honestly, I have small hands for a guy (which doesn't mean anything for you jokers out there), and it fits great.  

My fiancee has already held it and she loves the size.  

The PF9 is 7+1.  It is rated for +P ammo, but doesn't recommend you fire it on a continuous  bases.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#5]
hnmm built in belt clip for ITWB carry?
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
hnmm built in belt clip for ITWB carry?

Until I can get an Ankle or IWB holster.  I'm looking at DeSantis Holsters.

ETA:  It was an accessory that I bought while I was there.  It was simple to install.  Just push out the pins, replace with the new pins that comes with hex screws to hold in place the belt clip.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Love my p-32, it functions 100% with Winchester silvertips. That nine there has me thinking....  Thinking I might feel better carrying that instead of a .32.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Love my p-32, it functions 100% with Winchester silvertips. That nine there has me thinking....  Thinking I might feel better carrying that instead of a .32.

me too.. though the pf9 is JUST big enough to not slip into a pocket as well,,
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

P-3AT is the answer.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I beg to differ:

Inside the pocket, wearing a pair of jeans.  Went in easily.  It was also easy to draw... very little fumbling

IWB w/ pocket clip

ETA:  Taken in front of the mirror

ETA:2:  Size Comparison

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top