User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2008 6:21:58 AM EDT
Is this a dupe somewhere?

WRIF Radio – Detroit Michigan

Mike In The Morning Calls The Kenyan Embassy

Kenya Ambassador Confirms
Obama BORN IN KENYA!!!
11-21-8

Kenyan Ambassador plainly admits Obama was born in Kenya and that the location of his birth is "already an attraction" and that a monument may be built there by the government.

Radio mp3
Listen beginning at 12:15 into the MP3 File on this page...

KENYA taking a Holiday!
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#1]
In on another hopeless hope thread.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:30:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Obama wasn't born.........he came from the clouds riding a beam of light.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
[>:/]
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lol, Awesome, I'm going to share this with my liberal coworkers.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:48:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Ok I listened,

Needed more questions asked.

Like just asking the guy "Where in Kenya was Obama born?"
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:48:26 AM EDT
[#6]
George Washington Slept Here.

Abe Lincoln Slept Here.

Robert E. Lee's boyhood home.  Robert E. Lee's quarters at the Washington & Lee University.  Robert E. Lee's Chapel at the same university.

It's all about attracting tourism dollars.

BTW, I can take people to the future site of Star Fleet Headquarters in Marin County.  They have to pay extra if we take my car instead of biking up that hill.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know it was a wonderful. Just ray of LIGHT and HE was there. And a chior of angles were singing. It was beautiful
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:49:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd just like an answer to the question "Why would the REPUBLICAN Governor of Hawaii seal Obama's birth certificate?......unless there was something to hide?"
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:54:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd just like an answer to the question "Why would the REPUBLICAN Governor of Hawaii seal Obama's birth certificate?......unless there was something to hide?"

You won't get an answer unless SCOTUS grows a set of balls. And I doubt they will.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes… Obama was likely born in Kenya and he would have given up his citizenship anyway when he went to Indonesia. In short, he’s not eligible to be President…

But, if the Supreme Court blocks him then we get major riots and possibly an all out civil war. Even if that can be averted we still get that fucking drunk moron Biden for President. Plus, you can bet the Left will blame the whole thing on the evil racist Republicans. Then we get saddled with the blame for everything fucktard Biden screws up.

Or, maybe the whole thing amounts to fraud… See, it would be a crime to knowingly take money for a campaign when you aren’t eligible. So that would mean Obama and Biden, if he knew, could get tossed in prison. And that would lead to more riots, and President Pelosi.

But if she somehow got tangled up in the scandal then we would end up with President Robert “KKK” “Sheets” Byrd. Then we would have a senile leftwing klansman as President.

Now, if this is all true, and it probably is, then why hasn’t it come out before now? Well, it has. We know about it and so do a lot of other people. But they assume the press would be reporting it nonstop if it were true. But the press is too attached to Obama (I’ll let you guess what part of their anatomy is attached to what part of his.) to do any investigation. And no news agency, or even talk show host, wants to stick his neck out very far on this issue.

But it still should have come out unless someone is covering for Obama. Someone has engineered the cover up and is likely using this information to blackmail Obama.

So that means the best thing for us to do is to not give a fuck.

I hate to say it but by simply ignoring this inconvenient truth we remove the blackmail threat from Obama, we avoid the riots, and we don’t get saddled with someone like Biden.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:24:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:31:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yes… Obama was likely born in Kenya and he would have given up his citizenship anyway when he went to Indonesia. In short, he’s not eligible to be President…

But, if the Supreme Court blocks him then we get major riots and possibly an all out civil war. Even if that can be averted we still get that fucking drunk moron Biden for President. Plus, you can bet the Left will blame the whole thing on the evil racist Republicans. Then we get saddled with the blame for everything fucktard Biden screws up.

Or, maybe the whole thing amounts to fraud… See, it would be a crime to knowingly take money for a campaign when you aren’t eligible. So that would mean Obama and Biden, if he knew, could get tossed in prison. And that would lead to more riots, and President Pelosi.

But if she somehow got tangled up in the scandal then we would end up with President Robert “KKK” “Sheets” Byrd. Then we would have a senile leftwing klansman as President.

Now, if this is all true, and it probably is, then why hasn’t it come out before now? Well, it has. We know about it and so do a lot of other people. But they assume the press would be reporting it nonstop if it were true. But the press is too attached to Obama (I’ll let you guess what part of their anatomy is attached to what part of his.) to do any investigation. And no news agency, or even talk show host, wants to stick his neck out very far on this issue.

But it still should have come out unless someone is covering for Obama. Someone has engineered the cover up and is likely using this information to blackmail Obama.

I hate to say it but by simply ignoring this inconvenient truth we remove the blackmail threat from Obama, we avoid the riots, and we don’t get saddled with someone like Biden.

First, I'd rather uphold the Constitution that men and women have died to preserve regardless of the consequences.  It's an all or nothing thing.

Second, perhaps a good civil war is what this country needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:35:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

First, I'd rather uphold the Constitution that men and women have died to preserve regardless of the consequences.  It's an all or nothing thing.

Second, perhaps a good civil war is what this country needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

being saddled with someone like Biden (the ineffectual gaffe-machine that he is) would be considerably better than being saddled with The One and giving the liberals a huge signal that it's OK to disregard the Constitution.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:38:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

being saddled with someone like Biden (the ineffectual gaffe-machine that he is) would be considerably better than being saddled with The One and giving the liberals a huge signal that it's OK to disregard the Constitution.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

wrong...Biden never ran for President..........the electoral college would award their votes to McCain
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#17]
So if Obama is ineligible and Biden, Pelosi, and Byrd are found to have inside knowledge of the fraud that took place, guess who will be next in line once she accepts the Sec. of State position. Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. Revenge is best served cold.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:11:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Who the FUCK is OBAMA?

- Clint
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:13:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

wrong...Biden never ran for President..........the electoral college would award their votes to McCain

This.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#22]
If the Kenyan was eligible to be president he would already have produced his birth certificate instead of fighting it in court
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But, if the Supreme Court blocks him then we get major riots and possibly an all out civil war.

Saddle up boys.  If that's what it takes, then a bitch slap is what these leftists are gonna get.  

This country, this Constitution, what's right and the truth are worth fighting for.  

Fuck the ones who get in the way.  

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top