Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2001 7:08:02 PM EDT
Has anyone done this, it sounds interesting.  I tend to believe its more likely to see a 500ft tsunami hit the Kali coast than to ever shoot a full auto Uzi.  Are any of these training classes recommended?

+++++++++

Special! Become a GOA Life Member ($500) and receive one thousand
dollars ($1000) in free world-class training! Front Sight Firearms
Training Institute offers a two-day defensive handgun course,
two-day tactical shotgun course, or a two-day practical rifle course
PLUS a one-day submachine gun course where they provide the Uzis and
all the ammo! This $1000 value is free for new GOA Life Members.
Please see http://www.gunowners.org/subguns.htm for details.
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2001 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife and I both took the free one-day subgun course last year.  It was AWESOME!

My wife was sooooooo ready to be intimidated, unprepared, and left behind.  Instead, by the end of the day, she was saying "gee, that defensive pistol class sounds interesting..."

We will both be attending additional training at Front Sight this year.  Their facilities are already adequate, but nothing like what they are suppose to eventually be.  And the instructors I had were all very skilled.

I have been so close to taking up the GOA on this offer--it's just hard to find $500 layin' around...  ;)

There is an opportunity at the end of training to buy "memberships", but it is completely optional and very low-key, imo.

I'm just a one time student, but I would bet money that you would not regret training at Front Sight--especially for FREE!  (since we were all planning on becoming GOA Life Members anyway, right???)  :D :D :D
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top