Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 4:18:05 PM EDT
I am participating in a “walkathon” for the National Alliance for Mental Illness tomorrow.

Just so you know who that is…

NAMI is dedicated to the eradication of mental illnesses and to the improvement of the quality of life for persons of all ages who are affected by mental illnesses.

Odds are, you know someone affected by some type of mental illness. It might not be severe, but, as you can see from their  webpage, they help those with all types of mental illness  of all ages as well as their loved ones.

If you are able—and I know the economy is slow, so not everyone is able, I understand—please donate to this great organization via my fundraising page. You can use a credit card and any amount is accepted.

Your donation of any amount (even a dollar) will help these great people help the world. They have been at it since 1979 and have over 1,100 local community offices to support. You can donate via all major credit cards, which helps.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this. Best of luck and God Bless.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Please send Stiker an IM about this for approval.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top