Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2001 8:28:38 PM EDT
Dear MALL NINJA  :

Thank you for your registration to attend The Shot Show 2002 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Exhibit hours are:        
 February 2, 2002   9:00am - 5:30pm
 February 3, 2002   9:00am - 5:30pm
 February 4, 2002   9:00am - 5:30pm
 February 5, 2002   9:00am - 4:00pm

Event badges will begin mailing mail approximately two weeks prior to the show. Please print this page for your records. If your badge does not arrive before you leave for this event, please BRING THIS CONFIRMATION PAGE TO A PRE-REGISTRATION COUNTER in the Registration Area of the show and your badge will be printed for you there.

Please take a moment to review your registration information below.
Registration Confirmation #  20369
Name:  Mall Ninja
Title:  Head of Security
Company:  The Gun Room
Address:  1675 N National Ave.
City:  Chehalis
State:  WA
Zip:  98532
Phone:  XXX-XXX-XXXX
Email:  [email protected]
Show Name:  The Shot Show 2002
Type of Registration:  INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
Registration Fees $:  
Type of Payment:  VS
CyberSource Ref. #:  068105 Z
Order Date:  12/17/2001

We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:19:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn it! I wanted to go to SHOT show this year real bad but am being forced to go to the FDCGH CES instead. Someday I want to sit in one of those conference rooms that the manufacturer's have at their displays and eat donuts. I am going to sign up anyway just in case I win the lottery or something.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Imb - you got a goat?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top