Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/21/2008 2:28:19 PM EDT
And so it begins.

This piece of shit isn't even in office yet and these motherfucking piece of shit liberals have changed a freakin' PUBLIC school's name in his honor. If my kid went there, I can guarandamntee that I would be voicing my opinion in the Superintendents office first thing Monday morning. Where the fuck do they come off in taking it upon themselves to do this?

NEW YORK (AP) - A New York school has been renamed in honor of President-elect Barack Obama.

The former Ludlum Elementary School, in Long Island's Hempstead Union Free School District, was renamed at a school board meeting yesterday - effective immediately.
Advertisement
Click here to find out more!

School officials say most of the 440 students there are black or Hispanic, and Obama's victory is a source of great pride.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
It's shithole school district in a shithole area.  No big surprise.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
What? They named it Kenya Elementary?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably a blackmail attempt for extra funding –– after all obamma school can't look like a shit hole can it?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Good, I'm glad that the School Board is focusing on things that will improve the learning potential for the students.  Renaming the school should raise test scores 30% by Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]
It's on MLK Boulevard.

RUN!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF ever happened to having to be dead to have something named after you?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#7]
expect this to happen all over our country, those that can't think for themselves will blindly line up to perform oral for the chosen one
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Whatever happened to actually having to have done something first before something was named for you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Which name did they use?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#10]
He will have many more schools and inner city streets named after him before he actually accomplishes a single thing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:48:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Uniondale is probably next.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He will have many more schools and inner city streets named after him before he actually accomplishes a single thing.

These stupid A-Holes really do believe he is the messiah. (and COC, along with numerous laws forbid me from REALLY speaking my mind on this whole issue)

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#13]
They're trying to rename a school here after him.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:51:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

And so it begins.

This piece of shit isn't even in office yet and these motherfucking piece of shit liberals have changed a freakin' PUBLIC school's name in his honor. If my kid went there, I can guarandamntee that I would be voicing my opinion in the Superintendents office first thing Monday morning. Where the fuck do they come off in taking it upon themselves to do this?

NEW YORK (AP) - A New York school has been renamed in honor of President-elect Barack Obama.

The former Ludlum Elementary School, in Long Island's Hempstead Union Free School District, was renamed at a school board meeting yesterday - effective immediately.

Advertisement

School officials say most of the 440 students there are black or Hispanic, and Obama's victory is a source of great pride.

What did they change the name to?

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever happened to actually having to have done something first before something was named for you.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:54:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

These stupid A-Holes really do believe he is the messiah. (and COC, along with numerous laws forbid me from REALLY speaking my mind on this whole issue)

A lack of tact keeps you from speaking your mind on this whole issue. Nothing else...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well they keep referring to him as this generations JFK.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Wasn't the school already named after someone named Ludlum?  Now all of a sudden he's a turd?  Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#20]
I hope he goes down in flames. I want to see him impeached or voted out( if he runs again) in complete and total shame. I would love to see all his worshipers crying and completely let down by their messiah.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#21]
The Democrats just cannot  help fawning over their (limited) victories.

ETA Read what Ayn Rand has to say about those who build monuments!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe they'll rename DC Obamagrad.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#23]
So  fucking ridiculous.

So they don't care anything about his past accomplishments ...which are nothing

All they care about is the color of his skin.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:27:47 PM EDT
[#24]
He did do something, he scamed everyone in America to vote for him a great feat in it's self.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#25]
This is so pathetic! He's not even the President yet! UGHH! What's next? Renaming a city?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Liberal Commie Asshole Elementary ? That's a funny name.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Obama Binbidin Elementary
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#28]
How long until the USS Barack's keel is laid down?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uniondale is probably next.

Too fricken true. Shithole island.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, here 225!

Well said.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And so it begins.

Advertisement

i drove past it on my way home from work

the new sign says

Baby Mama & Daddy High School

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#32]
What will their mascot be?  Messiahs? The Fighting Community Organizers? The Hopeandchangers?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And so it begins.

Advertisement

i drove past it on my way home from work

the new sign says

Baby Mama & Daddy High School

Dis my babys , Baby Mama & Daddy High School
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#34]
This is not what I remember about the little Red school house.        
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#35]
what?!! in as hell.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:15:36 PM EDT
[#36]
The part that REALLY irks the shit out of me is that "the students at the predominately minority grade school, with support from teachers and school staff, wanted the name change"

WTF gives some grade school kids and their liberal teachers the right to decide on this issue?

If a White parent, student or teacher opposed, would they not have changed the name? I highly doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:16:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Obama Blvd will be replacing every MLK road in the nation.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Husein high school  

kind of sounds nice ,

new mascott needed any ideas

maybe 100 virgins?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
It's on MLK Boulevard.

RUN!

ah beat me too it...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Next thing you know, big framed photos of "The One" all over the place in govt buildings, every schoolroom, billboards, statues.

They can use North Korea as a model.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Hempstead is SHIT.

When I worked for the local cable company there, Cablevision, we had so much theft of service, that the company decided to shut off cable to a certain area entirely.  It was pretty funny actually hearing them bitch about not having their BET.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What will their mascot be?  Messiahs? The Fighting Community Organizers? The Hopeandchangers?

edit––Don't post some stupid racist shit and get kicked off, don't say I didn't warn you....

what would you consider STUPID racist shit?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Hispanic:  63%
Black, non-Hispanic: 37%
White, non-Hispanic: <1%
American Indian: <1%
Attendance rate: 94%
Students eligible for free or reduced-price lunch program: 94%
IEP students: 8%
Migrant students: 0%
Limited English proficient: 36%
Student Suspensions / Year: 9

–– Staff Info ––
School Head Principal: Jean Bligen
Full Time Principals: 1
Full Time Assistant Principals: 1
Full Time Teachers: 33
Other Full Time Professional Campus Staff: 3
Average years teaching total: 15
Average years teaching in district: 11
First-year teachers: 0%
Bachelor's degree: 10%
Master's degree: 90%
Doctorate degree: 0%
Students per teacher: 15

Here is your problem...90% too educated through Liberal universities leads to little Communist!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Trust me, you have no business in Hempstead NY. Unless you looking for a curb side pharmacy or the 10 minute dating service.

I'm only offended by them using the word "school" to describe that place.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://
www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_rofl.gif

edit––Don't post some stupid racist shit and get kicked off, don't say I didn't warn you....

what would you consider STUPID racist shit?

Aimless, as your internet lawyer, I'd advise you not to answer that question.  It is clearly a tarp...  er, trap.

Edited to remove excess fail. Again.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Trust me, you have no business in Hempstead NY. Unless you looking for a curb side pharmacy or the 10 minute dating service.

I'm only offended by them using the word "school" to describe that place.

Hey! Don't disrespect the town where I lived the first two years of my life. I think we were the last white family in the entire town when we moved.

Reading the stats, I am kind of surprised that the town has gone majority hispanic. It used to be much, umm darker.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Next thing you know, big framed photos of "The One" all over the place in govt buildings, every schoolroom, billboards, statues.

They can use North Korea as a model.

Actually, if you think about it, it would not surprise me one iota to start seeing statues and/or posters ala Saddam or Kim. Only difference being these stupid fucking liberals will be willingly erecting them.

Note that this is now front page news on FOX.....................http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,456348,00.html
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Ludlum, the person it was originally named for was a local doctor and school board member for 40 years according to the article.

So they changed the name from someone who actually did something to improve the community to someone who has done nothing except be born a certain color.

That speaks volumes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top