User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 12:11:54 PM EDT
Hillary Clinton - Secretary of State
Eric Holder - Attorney General
Rahm Emanuel - Chief of Staff
Tom Daschle - Secretary of Health and Human Services
David Axlerod - Senior Adviser
Janet Napolitano - Director of Homeland Security

This isn't a cabinet...this is The Legion of Doom!

Remember, you heard it here first. When Rush and Savage start using it, remember where it came from.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#1]
prety good

"Axis of Evil"  works also
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Who for head of BATFE under Holder?

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:16:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tom Daschle - Secretary of Health and Human Services

I hadn't heard that.

You mean I have to do my job with THAT asshole as the guy to watch?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Somebody needs to photoshop this..

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#5]
How about SPECTRE?
Sibce the last 4 letters describe what the dems seem to enjoy
SPecial
Executive for
Counter-Intellegence
Terrorism
Revenge
Erxtortion

Kinda suits the libs agenda.

I know its not original
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a fookin' "Cans of Worms"
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#7]
If some of them starts building a boat/ship called the Disco Volante we've got trouble big time.

[peek]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
AZ's in the closet Governor

http://www.azstarnet.com/metro/268244

Napolitano has known controversy at high level

Tucson, Arizona | Published: 11.21.2008

WASHINGTON — President-elect Barack Obama's likely pick for Homeland Security secretary, Janet Napolitano, is no stranger to headline-making Washington scandals and controversies.

Napolitano was a U.S. attorney in Phoenix, appointed by former President Bill Clinton, when the Justice Department decided against prosecuting Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain's wife, Cindy, for the theft of prescription drugs from her medical charity.

While at a Phoenix law firm in 1991, Napolitano was part of the legal team representing Anita Hill, a former Equal Employment Opportunity Commission colleague of Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas who accused Thomas of sexual harassment. Hill's accusations jeopardized but ultimately failed to derail the Senate's confirmation of Thomas.

Napolitano's representation of Hill became an issue in 1993 when the Senate considered Clinton's nomination of Napolitano for the U.S. attorney's job. Napolitano refused to answer questions about a private conversation with one of Hill's witnesses, Susan Hoerch-ner. At issue was whether Napolitano persuaded Hoerchner, Hill's corroborating witness, to change her testimony.

She was a vocal critic when Congress failed to pass legislation last year revamping immigration law and has also backed proposals favored by some immigrant advocacy groups, including a temporary worker program and “a strict and stringent pathway to citizenship” for illegal immigrants already here that would include learning English and paying fines.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:37:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm waiting to hear that Al Gore will head up the EPA.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I called that one too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Politicheskoye Buro
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not Al Gore, I heard Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius for head of EPA. But it sounds like she may be just as bad as the Goracle. She has stopped several coal fired power plants from being built in Kansas so sounds if she is of the same mind.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 1:11:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I like the used car analogy; it's like a '90s model car to be re-introduced in 2009 with a paint job, retreaded tires, but everything under the hood and behind the wheel is the same.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not Al Gore, I heard Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius for head of EPA. But it sounds like she may be just as bad as the Goracle. She has stopped several coal fired power plants from being built in Kansas so sounds if she is of the same mind.

Figure ES 1. U.S. Electric Power Industry Net Generation, 2006

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 2:25:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Politicheskoye Buro

Da, Tovarich...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top