Who gets the vote?

More silliness here:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2008/11/19_challenged_ballots/
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:14:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to move.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#2]
lizard people, to bad the shadow people aren't on the ballot.  Bigfoot aslo didnt make an appearance this year.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have to move.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Who the hell voted for Franken on this poll?!?!?!?

Everyone knows lizard people are better leaders than Al Franken!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:37:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have to move.

Listen guys, the more of you that move out, the more liberals are left.  Eventually with nothing but liberals running the state, it will revert to total chaos.  With me being the only gun owner left, I will become ruler once and for all.  All your base will belongs to meeee!

Well, me and the lizard people that is...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Some of the "challenges" are so stupid it makes my hair hurt.

"He was underlining Franken's name!!".....bullshit.

I have to wonder who these voters are. How stupid do you have to be to make some of these mistakes?

Yeah that one takes trolling for votes to a new level of absurd, especially when they claim cross-out on another one.  I wonder if we will find out what actually happens to these.

Ballot #11: The Underline

The Franken campaign challenged this ballot, arguing the voter intended to vote for Franken. "He was underlining Al," said Franken volunteer Jeff Lange, who made the challenge. (MPR Photo/Curtis Gilbert)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top