Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 7:10:51 AM EDT
For post # 3000  
Ran across this on another forum ... pics and video of the invasion across our southern border
http://www.borderinvasionpics.com
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#1]
seen lots of their evidence (trash) on trails in Ft. Huachuca
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:22:41 AM EDT
[#3]
If the White Man would quit Hiring them they would not be here!!!!!

If anyone is to blame for this blame it on all the Greengos that I see hiring them daily because there to cheap to pay higher wages to Us Citizens.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:23:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:24:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow! This stuff really gets my blood boiling. Our economy is in shambles and our government does next to nothing about these illegals.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:27:27 AM EDT
[#6]
We should have fences, towers with .50 cals every 500 yards and minefields. We are being invaded and it's been going on too long.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Build that damned wall.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Can you give me his number? I'll call him up and see if I can talk some sense into him.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wow! This stuff really gets my blood boiling. Our economy is in shambles and our government does next to nothing about these illegals.

When Katrina hit there were Tens of Thousands of people unemployed and on welfare and yes most were Americans. When they had to start rebuilding the city did all of thoose people that were on Welfare and Unemployed start to rebuild there city NO. What happen next Ill tell. This is what FEMA stands for.

FIND EVERY MEXICAN AVAILABLE

and then the rebuilding started.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If anyone is to blame for this blame it on all the Greengos that I see hiring them daily because there to cheap to pay higher wages to Us Citizens.

First off, your English sucks. Secondly, nobody is making the illegal aliens come here. It is their fault alone for breaking the law to enter the USA. Should US employers be held accountable for hiring them? Hell yes. Does that mean it's their fault that foreigners are coming here illegally? Nope.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, god damned white man. We should like you know go kick his ass, rob him, steal his shit, rape his women and children, run him out of our land, and other shit you know. Cause every damned thing is like his fault and shit.

Fuck yeah, let's go get whitey!

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:40:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The sad thing is that none of these people could be coming here. For 30-years California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas have been complaining and attempting to secure the federal border. The federal government in return has blocked every effort to seal the borders by the tax payers of the southern border states. Following the attacks of September 11th, 2001 and the declaration of war (sort of) I just knew that Jorge Bush would close the border. Boy oh boy was I ever wrong on that one - Republican congress - both the house and senate, a Republican in the White House and all the political capital in the world ... this was Jorge's biggest single failure in my eyes.

People still continue to drink the Kool-Aid that Bush/Cheney were so great and the GOP as a whole is so great
McCain wouldn't have secured the Border if elected and neither would have Huckleberry

The Two-Party system has Americans Brainwashed into a Childish sort of sports rivalry
( Your team sucks , my teams better )
I know Ron Paul ran as a Republican this time but he's more of a Free Thinker than any of the other Candidates
The only "Real Change" will come from someone like Ron Paul
It will not come with the current crop of Candidates

The Republican Party is a Joke, I don't want to hear about rebuilding it
George Bush was not a Conservative and acted as such, he bet over and screwd every American and IMO has wasted precious Human Resources
The Democrat Party is an even bigger Joke but have won the Propaganda War

Americans won't wake up
They'll continue their obsession with entertainment and self -indulgence

Obama's Presidency will be a Clinton/Carter Combo on Marxist Steroids
He'll probably even wrap himself in the Flag while doing it and proclaim to be a Patriot

Unless we True Freedom/Constitution loving Americans annoint a Candidate now and push him we'll either get Obama again in '12 or another Half - Assed Republican like Bush

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

Keep drinking the Kool -Aid  " Maybe the next Republican will save us "

Washington DC needs a Big Flush especially on the Republican side
Republican Voters should have more Anger towards Bush  and the other RINO's than for the likes of Pelosi, Murtha, Clinton etc.

We know who the Libs are are how they are suppossed to act
Worse is the So-Called Conservatives with an R after their name who continue to push us into the abyss

They are traitors to the base of Americans who Voted for them and put their Faith and Trust in them

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:40:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I like the minefield idea, and I also like the idea of cutting foreign aid to Mexico (we shouldn't be sending any to an oil rich nation anyway) based on how many illegals cross our border. You won't see any changes anytime soon. The dems got 78% of the hispanic vote, and they aren't going to do anything to jeopardize that. The only thing that is going to stop it is that first dirty bomb going off in one of your cities that was carried across our border (and I'm not ruling out the possibility of it coming through Canada). It's really sad that it has to come to that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:48:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The sad thing is that none of these people could be coming here. For 30-years California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas have been complaining and attempting to secure the federal border. The federal government in return has blocked every effort to seal the borders by the tax payers of the southern border states. Following the attacks of September 11th, 2001 and the declaration of war (sort of) I just knew that Jorge Bush would close the border. Boy oh boy was I ever wrong on that one - Republican congress - both the house and senate, a Republican in the White House and all the political capital in the world ... this was Jorge's biggest single failure in my eyes.

Yep.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, god damned white man. We should like you know go kick his ass, rob him, steal his shit, rape his women and children, run him out of our land, and other shit you know. Cause every damned thing is like his fault and shit.

Just reverse what you said and go back 150 years and it was the other way around.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:55:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

First off, your English sucks. Secondly, nobody is making the illegal aliens come here. It is their fault alone for breaking the law to enter the USA. Should US employers be held accountable for hiring them? Hell yes. Does that mean it's their fault that foreigners are coming here illegally? Nope.

Sorry to interrupt. But your incorrect.

Large companies, factories, meatpackers, etc.. Lobby congress critters and Senators to keep the borders open so that they can come here and the factories, meat packing plants etc will have a pool of cheap labor.

As Americans we have a standard of living that can not be sustained on 6 - $10 an hour wages. So we don't apply to those kind of jobs. They are great for high school kids etc. but they wont pay a mortgage, buy a car or send a child to college.

This is why our complaining as taxpayers fall on deaf ears and the borders are still W I D E open.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#17]
So lets just say that we secure the Border. Now what how are you going to distinguish legal from Illegal. What are we going to do arrest everyone that has a Tan?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We should have fences, towers with .50 cals every 500 yards and minefields. We are being invaded and it's been going on too long.

Agree

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry to interrupt. But your incorrect.

Large companies, factories, meatpackers, etc.. Lobby congress critters and Senators to keep the borders open so that they can come here and the factories, meat packing plants etc will have a pool of cheap labor.

As Americans we have a standard of living that can not be sustained on 6 - $10 an hour wages. So we don't apply to those kind of jobs. They are great for high school kids etc. but they wont pay a mortgage, buy a car or send a child to college.

This is why our complaining as taxpayers fall on deaf ears and the borders are still W I D E open.

You can be sorry all you want, but you're the one that is incorrect. You fail to prove where any American is coercing any illegal alien to break the law by coming here illegally. If they (the illegal aliens) are making the choice to do so, under no duress, then it is their responsibility alone. And that is the case here.

If I tell you I'll give you $20 to shoot someone in the head, does that mean you have to do it?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

+100000000000 THIS
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:03:02 AM EDT
[#21]
A case can be made that the illegal immigrant situation is the root cause of this whole economic mess we're in now, aided and abetted by Washington's sub prime loan fiasco.

All this started in California, where housing prices have been artificially inflated for many years. One theory of why ...

Illegals come into the country needing a place to live as cheaply as possible. So multiple illegals get together and buy or rent a house. Of course they are buying into the absolute low end of the real estate market. These homes are often in "black" parts of town.

As the illegals get a foothold in a community, more and more of them move in. Eventually displacing the original residents, who have to find someplace to go.  So they mpve up a tier in the housing market, and displace that group, who moves up a tier, and so on.

Soon, there is no affordable housing left. And prices go up, and up, and up.  This is what we've been seeing in California for many years. These homes were NEVER worth the prices they were bringing.

So the bubble bursts, and the values fall to more realistic levels. But those folks who have a half million dollar loan on a house that's now worth $250K, well they are gone. And who can blame them?  In many cases they had lousy credit to start with and only got their loans via the sub prime mess. So why not bail out on a bad deal?

Enough of this has happened to throw our economy into a tailspin. Banks are going under, credit is much harder to get. The auto makers have been depending on their "typical buyer" who is way upside down on the car they now own, and need to borrow thousands on top of the price of the new car to pay off the old debt. This is an endless cycle that only gets worse. The auto companies have relied on being able to loan 150% of the price of a new car to folks who's credit never justified a loan in the first place. Now they are on the brink of bankruptcy and have their hands out, for a "bailout".

What will a bailout accomplish?  Allow the banks and car companies to continue business as usual until that money is gone too?

It's time to say NO.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just reverse what you said and go back 150 years and it was the other way around.

Historically, blah, blah, blah.

I care about today and tomorrow for me and my children. I don't want other people held down so that me and mine can get ahead. I don't want to be given things I didn't work for and I expect the same for mine. I only want to be left alone to live in peace.

I typed a longer reply but deleted it since I figured you might be one of those "Whitey is racists whenever he opens his mouth people".
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Enough said! Well said!
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:37:10 AM EDT
[#24]
the whole border policy is a joke, its nothing more than to satisfy people who are whining...

THE REASON WHY US DOES NOT STOP THE BORDER CROSSERS

NORTH AMERICAN UNION

North American Union to Replace USA?
by  Jerome R. Corsi

05/19/2006  Print This
Forward
Feedback
Digg This!
Subscribe
Sponsored By:

President Bush is pursuing a globalist agenda to create a North American Union, effectively erasing our borders with both Mexico and Canada. This was the hidden agenda behind the Bush administration's true open borders policy.

Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed.

The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR report connects the dots between the Bush administration's actual policy on illegal immigration and the drive to create the North American Union:

At their meeting in Waco, Texas, at the end of March 2005, U.S. President George W. Bush, Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin committed their governments to a path of cooperation and joint action. We welcome this important development and offer this report to add urgency and specific recommendations to strengthen their efforts.

What is the plan? Simple, erase the borders. The plan is contained in a "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" little noticed when President Bush and President Fox created it in March 2005:

In March 2005, the leaders of Canada, Mexico, and the United States adopted a Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP), establishing ministerial-level working groups to address key security and economic issues facing North America and setting a short deadline for reporting progress back to their governments. President Bush described the significance of the SPP as putting forward a common commitment "to markets and democracy, freedom and trade, and mutual prosperity and security." The policy framework articulated by the three leaders is a significant commitment that will benefit from broad discussion and advice. The Task Force is pleased to provide specific advice on how the partnership can be pursued and realized.

To that end, the Task Force proposes the creation by 2010 of a North American community to enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity. We propose a community based on the principle affirmed in the March 2005 Joint Statement of the three leaders that "our security and prosperity are mutually dependent and complementary." Its boundaries will be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter within which the movement of people, products, and capital will be legal, orderly and safe. Its goal will be to guarantee a free, secure, just, and prosperous North America.

AND IF YOU READ THIS, KEEP ON GOING- watch all the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ernLnhIR8uI

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/sovereignty/sovereignty.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&feature=related
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So lets just say that we secure the Border. Now what how are you going to distinguish legal from Illegal. What are we going to do arrest everyone that has a Tan?

If someone can't prove that they are a citizen then they should be deported.  It is not a racial thing it is a legal thing.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:53:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Fuck the government.  They DO NOT care; in fact they hold the American (true Americans) in contempt.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Fuck the government.  They DO NOT care; in fact they hold the American (true Americans) in contempt.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why , his statement is factually true.  Illegals are coming here for jobs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:15:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Obviously, more aggressive border enforcement methods are needed...

Illegal Aliens VS Predator
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:22:07 AM EDT
[#30]
AND IF YOU READ THIS, KEEP ON GOING- watch all the videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ernLnhIR8uI

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/sovereignty/sovereignty.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo&feature=related
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why , his statement is factually true.  Illegals are coming here for jobs.

So what about the black, yellow, and brown men that are hiring them? Not to mention the women? Oh I see, it's all the white man's fault eh?
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 10:58:09 AM EDT
[#32]
so we got 25 billion for the auto industry but we can't secure our borders?

what
the
fuck
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:17:26 AM EDT
[#33]
With Arizona governor Napalitano running the Dept. of Homeland Defense, those cameras better be ready to rapid fire.  

It's gonna look like the Mongol hordes coming across that border.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 4:25:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Considering all the hand wringing our gov is doing about the economy you would think they would try to at least slow down the onslaught
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 5:03:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Build that damned wall.

Because they don't have ladders, shovels and tin-snips in messico!
60 billion for a tin fence 700 miles long to stop border crossings on a 2000 mile border.

Try building a damn that only 'slows' 1/4 of a river and see how dry you stay downstream.

Fuck the amnesty twins:
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Chupacabra.  They're all fleeing from chupacabra.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top