Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 7:54:38 PM EDT
Not sure how this movie slipped under my radar for so long. Is it any good? The premise sounds incredible.

Hell Ride is a 2008 feature film from Larry Bishop being released under the "Quentin Tarantino Presents" banner. The film promises to be a blood and sex-soaked tale of motorcycle revenge and retribution.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm.. sound's like a movie I'd watch.

I'll try to rent it along with Jungle Fever this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it went straight to DVD...
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It sucks.....Hard!

Dont spend any money on it but if you can "acquire" it like I did.........It STILL aint worth watching!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#4]
saw it the other night
its not a complete wast of time
but i wouldnt go too far out of my way to rent it
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#5]
While we are at it, is Doomsday any good? I was really excited about it when I saw the trailer.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought it was fine. If you like cheesy 70's biker movies, I do, so it was okay.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
While we are at it, is Doomsday any good? I was really excited about it when I saw the trailer.

Pretty much crap overall, but still worth watching for a few good scenes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top