Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 5:20:06 PM EDT
Not that I appreciate Ashley's support of Obama, but I did find this review of her keeping her promise that she made to UNC students kind of amusing, in a Democrats are wussies kind of way....
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2008/11/ashley-judd-is-pretty-cool.html
While stumping for Obama this year, Ashley Judd promised to UNC-Chapel Hill students that she would sit in the UNC student section for the UNC-Kentucky game if the state went to Barry. It did. True to her word, Judd, a hardcore Kentucky fan, attended the game and kept her promise. I only say "game" because that's what it was officially called, because UNC dismantled Kentucky 77-58 even without UNC forward, Tyler Hansbrough. Hopefully this will change over the next four years. Especially when they pass a law to no longer keep score at school sporting events because it should be about completion and not competition. Then at the end of the co-1st place trophy ceremony, but after the trust falls, someone will read a Maya Angelou poem then everyone will go out for ice cream cones. Yay! Everybody loves ice cream!

Yup, that about sums it up....

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
She should have promised to become the center for the UNC buddeke team.

Fucking worthless cunt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Ashley Judd keeping an Obama campaign promise to UNC students...  

From the title I thought that perhaps that tasty  little muffin was going to literally fuck all of them while Obummer metaphorically fucks all of us.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I will say this.  She looked really good at the game.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
No Tits, No Care.

My GF forced me to watch "There's Something About You" and it was THE WORST FUCKIGN MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

I kept complaining about how FUCKING STUPID the entire movie was, and ruined it for the both of us... but it was just seriously too painful for me to watch.
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No Tits, No Care.

My GF forced me to watch "There's Something About You" and it was THE WORST FUCKIGN MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

I kept complaining about how FUCKING STUPID the entire movie was, and ruined it for the both of us... but it was just seriously too painful for me to watch.
This is why my wife no longer asks me to watch movies with her.

Oh, and FUCK Assley Judd.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fucking worthless cunt.

um wut
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]
She used to be hot, too bad, worthless bitch
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking worthless cunt.

um wut

bukakke?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top