Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2008 1:37:16 PM EDT
i also surf a local site to n.m. called rsw or racing southwest (i'm a big gear head)
i caught wind of a shipment of Ar's coming to a local sportsmans warehouse store and passed it on to the local site.

we it turned in to a debate about the gun right.

check it out and tell me what you think.

link to debate
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Your spelling and capitalization is horrible.

ETA: Whipplecharged is an idiot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of "Thay" sound like ignorant dipshits.
One guy says he'll pick an AR up when he has the money, but doesn't think people should be walking around with them?!? WTF???
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Your spelling and capitalization is horrible.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i also surf a local site to n.m. called rsw or racing southwest (i'm a big gear head)
i caught wind of a shipment of Ar's coming to a local sportsmans warehouse store and passed it on to the local site.

we it turned in to a debate about the gun right.

check it out and tell me what you think.

link to debate

Good on you. Spread the word about Obama's crappy gun record.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some of "Thay" sound like ignorant dipshits.
One guy says he'll pick an AR up when he has the money, but doesn't think people should be walking around with them?!? WTF???

He meant other people.  That's how a lot of antis think.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not, everyone needs a free stimulus check too. Seriously though, why the fuck does anyone even need an AK or any sort of assualt rifle. A handgun is one thing but a fucking rifle...

That place has more idiots than DU.

"Why the fuck does anyone even need a Corvette. A Civic is one thing but..............."

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny too, a car related hobby is easily more expensive than a gun related one.
Obama is gonna have fun re-distributin' their hobby funds.
Since when in America did we have to prove a need anything?
Some people are communists and just don't know it........
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:03:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Obama is gonna have fun re-distributin' their hobby funds

You mean their parents funds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
So you were on a website, where kids put their life savings into cars that depreciate in value the more they invest and as time goes on...And you were expecting a different out come?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#10]
That was some of the most ignorant shit I have read oter than stuff from DU.

"Assault weapons are unnecessary. Assault weapons were designed to hit a target with a high degree of probability to deliver a wound that requires medical attention. If you're using it for home defense and you need a 100 round drum on an AK to drop an intruder.. you're a terrible shot and shouldn't be allowed to operate a gun in the first place.

I understand there alot of connoiseurs here of guns that are afraid of something ripping into their beloved hobby. But be real–– cars were designed to be a method of conveyance. Guns were designed to kill. Two completely separate ideas.

If you're hunting with an AK or an AR there are other weapons that aren't "assault" style weapons that could be used to kill the same game."

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So you were on a website, where kids put their life savings into cars that depreciate in value the more they invest and as time goes on...And you were expecting a different out come?

guns, cars WTF is the difference? Both can kill a deer in a nano second
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Assault weapons are unnecessary. Assault weapons were designed to hit a target with a high degree of probability to deliver a wound that requires medical attention. If you're using it for home defense and you need a 100 round drum on an AK to drop an intruder.. you're a terrible shot and shouldn't be allowed to operate a gun in the first place.

I understand there alot of connoiseurs here of guns that are afraid of something ripping into their beloved hobby. But be real–– cars were designed to be a method of conveyance. Guns were designed to kill. Two completely separate ideas.

If you're hunting with an AK or an AR there are other weapons that aren't "assault" style weapons that could be used to kill the same game."

[text in blue] Allthough technically correct, why should anyone be able to tell me what "style" of rifle I can or cannot use?

Fucking anti gunners.......

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#13]
.................the same people who cry about the evil guns that kill people, are usually the same people who cant get one fast enough when they finally figure out that the police are not always there, and are not their private security force. say..... katrina. during hurricane andrew a 911 call was answered by the police.........we will get there.......whenever we eventually get there.  the caller asked well what do i do if i need the police and you cant get to me??  police.... id buy a gun.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Assault weapons are unnecessary. Assault weapons were designed to hit a target with a high degree of probability to deliver a wound that requires medical attention

gee  assault weapons deliver a wound that requires medical attention..............as apposed to???????????
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#15]
You could always explain to those idiots that the 2A is NOT about HUNTING!!!11
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#17]
More unedjucated dumbfucks
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I would say this sounds like the understanding and experience level of a 14 year old writing a paper for school, but I would not want to insult 14 year olds.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#19]
pfffft thats nothing compared to what I get to deal with, here is the latest gem at my local newspapers forum:

"What choice do we really have? Blocking all gun control over constitutionality because you are afraid it will start a precedent is like Cutting off you head to save your body.You know you aren't going to be able to get to that rifle fast enough to stop a machine gun drive by.

Right to Bear Arms ok. Right to a machine gun? no. Compromise people. Compromise is in the constitution too. "
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:45:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Remind them their deer guns are safe. Until they call them sniper rifles.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#21]
You make some good points, unfortunately some of the folks on there seem to be close minded idiots.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#22]
whippletard......
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#23]
It is really amazing that people really do exist that would rather curl up into the fetal postion and get mauled, kicked, beaten, watch their family get raped then sack up for once in their pussified lives and actually fight back/defend themselves or their family.

Fucking lame ass wuss-boys. I have less than zero sympathy for them if/when they get mugged, rolled, or worse. ANNNND Fuck them for trying to stomp on my rights.

The kicker was the shitstain that thinks the second ammendment is no longer useful. What a fucking pile or rancid puke that POS is. Damn. People like that should just GTFO of America if they think the Bill of Rights is moot.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Lots of stupid in that thread!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#25]
dude, you don't need an uzi  
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:03:52 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't know if I'd be able to hang out there with all the idiocy displayed in that thread.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:09:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Some of people are dumb, and huge pussies.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#28]
What kills me is most( but not all) car enthusiast will hop in their car, and go 0-100 mph without thinking about the consequence of excessive speed, but they it's wrong for me to have an "ASSULT WEAPON" taken to a safe range to shoot?

I have had friends, and acquaintances who have ended up hurting or killing either themselves or others with their hot rod's.

My point is if people are going to be illresponsible with car's, maybe their should be some kind of ban or regulation on fast car's too?
Like design them so they don't go over the speed limmit.

Of coarse I wouldn't like to see that happen, but this is my point to those anti's who own street rod's.

That's my  02 anyway.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Assault weapons are unnecessary. Assault weapons were designed to hit a target with a high degree of probability to deliver a wound that requires medical attention

You mean a gunshot will need medical attention!?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not if you use a pump action hunting rifle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:47:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[text in blue] Allthough technically correct, why should anyone be able to tell me what "style" of rifle I can or cannot use?

Fucking anti gunners.......

...more like control freaks.

The thread wouldnt load for me...

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Corrrect me if I'm wrong, but I thought all weapons were designed to hit a target with a high degree of probability to deliver a wound that would require medical attention. Isn't that the point when you have to shoot in self defense?!?  

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Ok, I joined up and gave you some backup.  Not that you didn't have enough already.

Page 8, post by "Annoyed"

http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65381&st=105#entry1034482
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#34]
thanks

as soon as i saw the post count of that annoyed guy i knew somebody from ar15 chimed in good post

btw your G/F and or wife is a hottie.  way to go.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if you use a pump action hunting rifle.

Well, technically...

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:29:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
thanks

as soon as i saw the post count of that annoyed guy i knew somebody from ar15 chimed in good post

btw your G/F and or wife is a hottie.  way to go.

Haha, thanks.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#37]
A 100 Round drum can be used for making a hole in the ground, or.....convince the looters/Rioters, to pass on to a nieghborhood where AK's are considered unneeeeded!

Hunting rifles are designed to shoot straight and make big wounds. Military rifles use the opposite of hollowpoints.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:36:53 PM EDT
[#38]
id ad this link if i were you....

http://www.nraila.org/OBAMA/
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 6:06:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

good link
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Man that's some fucked up shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top