Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 12:34:56 PM EDT
WHY are no charges filed?
why are we not seeing consequences

on at least 4 different occasions State Officials used State computers to try to RAPE Joe the plumber

Frank and Dodd are both on video along with Ms McKinney IIRC, Claiming everything at Freddie and Fannie are just fine, Nothing to see here..

he MEDIA acting as the Private Cheer leading squad for Obama and the Left,,HELL it appears they may actually get the pencil neck geek elected in Wisconsin

WTF is going on, Was McCarthy not so wrong? Did we quit looking for commies too soon and been laughing at the antics of the era when in truth HE WAS RIGHT?

I stopped trusting the Gov after my First year in the Military. But there was always someone keeping the trust somewhere..the Media has always foisted it opinion on the masses, told people how to think, what to buy, who to elect but NEVER as I saw it this last election..

and now, the few gatekeepers may be shut down with the Fairness Doctrine/Censorship Doctrine I think they are actually calling it..

DEAR JESUS What's it going to take REVOLUTION to turn the sinking ship back to harbor?

every arfcommer should be writing an email every freaking day to their local congressman and senator and Governor, regardless if you think they listen or not.
SOMEONE WILL LISTEN

please.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
5/10  lack of a clear Rant Topic
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Barney Frank will get his, in the end.  
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, McCarthy was right. I was anti-McCarthy for the longest time. I've seen the error of my ways.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

He does.  Every night
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He gets that every night.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does.  Every night

damn you
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes, McCarthy was right. I was anti-McCarthy for the longest time. I've seen the error of my ways.

I was thinking the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing.

I said the same thing awhile back. Something I NEVER thought I'd say. Incredible.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:30:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does.  Every night

wrong but very funny.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:03:50 PM EDT
[#11]
the amount of Homosexual admirers on Arfcom will never cease to amaze me

I want the bastard in Jail and you guys want dream about him haveing anal sex...Amazing..
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I want the bastard in Jail and you guys want dream about him haveing anal sex...Amazing..

I would like to see him in jail as well.  It's funny how the Senate libs held a meeting to determine Joe Lieberman's fate for endorsing John McCain, yet there was no meeting held to determine the fate of Dodd, who is largely responsible for this mess.

What about Schumer's big mouth and Indie Mac?

What about Rangel's misuse of rent controlled apartments and failure to report income, etc?

But we can all sleep easy knowing that Ted Stevens got what he deserved

The Liberals run wild with no accountability, Fuck everything up and what happens?  Oh yeah, they take the White House and possibly a filibuster proof majority in congress.  Oh. that makes sense.

And the big plan now when the stock market is going down every day is to.............raise taxes????

A Republican gets some home improvements done and they want to burn him at the stake.

Al fucking Franken is a few hundred votes away from being a senator????  This feels like an episode of the twilight zone.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yes, but which end?

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't forget this C-Sucker.

Rahm was on the board of directors of Freddie Mac during the years that they "cooked" the books leading to loan guarantees for all of these bad mortgage backed securities that spread throughout the world wide banking system.

Yet the mainstream media remains completely silent. Remember how many stories they ran for 7 years about Enron and cronyism?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Jail would be too good for the fat, arrogant, perverted fuck.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I understand he gets that often. And enjoys it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:05:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[<cockeyecat.jpg>[/url]

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:16:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nightly?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Rahm was on the board of directors of Freddie Mac during the years that they "cooked" the books leading to loan guarantees for all of these bad mortgage backed securities that spread throughout the world wide banking system.

Yet the mainstream media remains completely silent. Remember how many stories they ran for 7 years about Enron and cronyism?

Trying to cut through the inane Barney Frank jokes to some real information that is not getting through.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Rahm_Emanuel%2C_official_photo_portrait_color.jpg/400px-Rahm_Emanuel%2C_official_photo_portrait_color.jpg

Trying to cut through the inane Barney Frank jokes to some real information that is not getting through.

I definitely know what a fucking turd "Rahmbo" is. Problem is I think I'm one of about 50 people nationwide.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to see him in jail as well.  It's funny how the Senate libs held a meeting to determine Joe Lieberman's fate for endorsing John McCain, yet there was no meeting held to determine the fate of Dodd, who is largely responsible for this mess.

What about Schumer's big mouth and Indie Mac?

What about Rangel's misuse of rent controlled apartments and failure to report income, etc?

But we can all sleep easy knowing that Ted Stevens got what he deserved

The Liberals run wild with no accountability, Fuck everything up and what happens?  Oh yeah, they take the White House and possibly a filibuster proof majority in congress.  Oh. that makes sense.

And the big plan now when the stock market is going down every day is to.............raise taxes????

A Republican gets some home improvements done and they want to burn him at the stake.

Al fucking Franken is a few hundred votes away from being a senator????  This feels like an episode of the twilight zone.

thank you, was starting to feel lost in a homoerotic wilderness..

lets not forget, dear Mr Jefferson with the questionable 100k in his freezer..that has yet to be answerd..
Christ I was raised in Bridgeport conn, as a kid I am told we had a Commie Mayor, but at least he was honest about it.
and the Dodds, like the Kings Daly of Chicago have a damn family tontene going on running for office in conn.
WTF,,
we may have a Gay in or out of the closet Idahoian Senator, but at least he was a god damn Conservative Homosexual...
WE are being run by the likes of Capon at this point. and the DAmn Chicago MOB and the DREGS of the Clinton Admin are going to be running DC,,

we are toast..

write call, email every damn congressmen, senator, mayor, governer and dog catcher in your state and federal line up and let them know we are pisssed and about ready to start watering the tree of liberty.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't understand why a lot of things are not being investigated. Not only do I blame the media, I blame most of the republicans as well. They sure didn't keep quiet when clinton had an affair but I guess voter fraud, joe the plumber, and the barney frank debackle doesn't bother them enough. Sarah seemed to make the most noise and they even turned on her!?!?

I'm starting to wonder why I even bother to vote. Chamblis is in the runoff here but I don't have an overwhelming urge to support him. One of my coworkers is pretty pissed about the bailout bugaboo and will not be voting for him either.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I don't understand why a lot of things are not being investigated. Not only do I blame the media, I blame most of the republicans as well. They sure didn't keep quiet when clinton had an affair but I guess voter fraud, joe the plumber, and the barney frank debackle doesn't bother them enough. Sarah seemed to make the most noise and they even turned on her!?!?

I'm starting to wonder why I even bother to vote. Chamblis is in the runoff here but I don't have an overwhelming urge to support him. One of my coworkers is pretty pissed about the bailout bugaboo and will not be voting for him either.

I suggest you and everyone you know vote for him!!!  It's not about HIM anymore, but blocking a FILIBUSTER PROOF MAJORITY!  This is the problem with the Republican party,  if someone doesn't agree with a candidate 100% in this party they will just stay home.  We need to stop some of the bleeding.  We can not let the left have complete control, it will be a disaster.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suggest you and everyone you know vote for him!!!  It's not about HIM anymore, but blocking a FILIBUSTER PROOF MAJORITY!  This is the problem with the Republican party,  if someone doesn't agree with a candidate 100% in this party they will just stay home.  We need to stop some of the bleeding.  We can not let the left have complete control, it will be a disaster.

agree 100% we have to keep the MOST conservative people in the system regardless.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top