Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 9:40:46 AM EDT
http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/courts/supreme/highprofile/documents/s168047-letter-denial-heaven.pdf

I. OVERVIEW STATEMENT OF FACTS
Throughout the world, each and all countries have constitutions and federal laws. These laws must be enforced accordingly. In the United States of America, we have the United States Constitution and federal laws. In addition, each and all states in the Union have State Constitutions and State laws.

Whether a law is created under the United States Constitution or an individual state's constitution, the enforcement of all laws is vested to the people!

The House and Senate members represent people, and they must always act on the desires of the majority of their constituents.

Throughout the world, it is the responsibility of judges and justices to interpret the laws accurately, and they must then issue their opinions based on the laws and the merits of these cases. Judges and justices are prohibited from making laws from the bench.

The power of making laws in the United States and State of California is vested to the people, not to judges or justices. On November 4, 2008, the majority or 52% of California voters voted "YES" on the Proposition 8 initiative and Constitutional Amendment: Marriage between one man and one woman! These 52 % of voters obeyed the order of the Almighty Eternal Creator of the earth and human race as recorded in the Holy Bible in Genesis 1: 26-27.

The Almighty Eternal Creator created all planets, including the earth and all living creatures, including human souls. Through elections and appointments, Global government leaders and officials are selected by the Almighty Eternal Creator to serve the people. The Almighty Eternal Creator is the sole owner of the earth and everything above, below, and in it. Global government leaders work under authority of the Almighty Eternal Creator. Therefore, throughout the world, government legislatures and people must make laws under the Almighty Eternal Creator's Laws. Global government leaders, judges, justices, and law enforcement officials must practice the sole owner of the earth's Laws in their daily practice.

All human souls are created by the Almighty Eternal Creator as revealed in the Holy Bible, Genesis 1: 26-27

Then God said: "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. Let them have dominion over the fish of the seas, the birds of the air, and the cattle, and over all the wild animals and all the creatures that crawl on the ground. God created man in his image; in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them, saying: Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.

(Genesis 1:26-27) (emphasis added) Without any exception, all human souls are created by the Almighty Eternal Creator! All souls arrive at the time of conception. The power of human souls works through male sperm and female eggs to form human physical bodies! The time human souls depart from physical bodies is the time of death!

Like throughout global government laws, the Almighty Eternal Creator established His laws for human souls before He created human souls. The Almighty Eternal Creator's Laws overrule global government laws!

Earth is a copy of Heaven and this means all things must exist in the spiritual realm before coming down to earth, such as the three branches of global government: the executive, legislative, and judicial branches. These three branches must have rules and regulations that must pass by an executive of the Almighty Creator's laws. The Almighty Eternal Creator's laws are summarized in the Bible, Old and New Testaments.

Obviously, as it is recorded in Genesis 1: 26-27 copied above, after God created human souls in God's divine image, God blessed them and ordered all human souls on earth: "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it." (emphasis added)

This means that besides those God chose to be single to serve Him to benefit the souls' eternal lives in the Kingdom of Heaven, God ordered human souls to be fertile and multiply, fill the earth with human natural bodies!

In order to fill the earth with human physical bodies, God ordered each and all marriages to be between one man and one woman! Indirectly, God prohibits gay and lesbian marriage.

Through Genesis 1: 26-27, God also orders all children must be born from natural conception and prohibits all abortions!

II ARGUMENT:
Each and every person has free will for whether or not he or she obeys the Almighty Eternal Creator's Laws.

The issue of this case is gay and lesbians demanding that the State of California courts strike down the State of California's Constitutional Amendment that passed by a majority (52%) of voters on November 4, 2008. This amendment is for wrong purposes of legalizing same-sex marriage. Courts throughout the entire State of California, the United States of America, as well as world courts DO NOT have authority to reverse the Almighty Eternal Creator's Law that bans same-sex marriage.

The Almighty Eternal Creator's Laws are similar to those established by the State of California, the United States, and countries throughout the world, but certain people are banning these laws.

Example: If an individual attempts to assassinate the State of California's Governor or the United States President, and the person got caught, surely the person would be charged with attempted murder of the State of California's Governor or the President of the United States, and jurors would sentence him to prison without parole or to capital punishment in accordance with established laws.

Gay and lesbian marriage and abortion are serious attempts to destroy the Almighty Eternal Creator's ongoing creation of human life on earth! If they do not change their sexual conduct and pay in full for damages caused while they are on earth, they surely must pay after their earthly lives!

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:42:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone can submit one of those.

I'd be willing to bet there are a few san francisco types with some pretty fruit-cake briefs
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'd be willing to bet there are a few san francisco types with some pretty fruit-cake briefs

I'm looking.

But I'll bet they don't come out and say that the court doesn't have power that it plainly does.

ETA: Looks like bar associations in support of the gays so far. Boooooring.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Throughout the world, each and all countries have constitutions and federal laws. These laws must be enforced accordingly. In the United States of America, we have the United States Constitution and federal laws. In addition, each and all states in the Union have State Constitutions and State laws.

Whether a law is created under the United States Constitution or an individual state's constitution, the enforcement of all laws is vested to the people!

The House and Senate members represent people, and they must always act on the desires of the majority of their constituents.

Throughout the world, it is the responsibility of judges and justices to interpret the laws accurately, and they must then issue their opinions based on the laws and the merits of these cases. Judges and justices are prohibited from making laws from the bench.

The power of making laws in the United States and State of California is vested to the people, not to judges or justices. On November 4, 2008, the majority or 52% of California voters voted "YES" on the Proposition 8 initiative and Constitutional Amendment: Marriage between one man and one woman! These 52 % of voters obeyed the order of the Almighty Eternal Creator of the earth and human race as recorded in the Holy Bible in Genesis 1: 26-27.

That's where I stopped reading.  More religious nutjobs trying to use the force of government to shove their superstitious beliefs down the public's throats.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
It started out pretty good then it quickly went down the toilet.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:05:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's where I stopped reading.  More religious nutjobs trying to use the force of government to shove their superstitious beliefs down the public's throats.

It's funny you say that. I could say the same for your minority.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Prop 8 is going to go down in flames on 1st, 9th and 14th amendment grounds.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you calling liberty a superstitious belief?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I have produced an equally well thought out and valid brief!

The ALMIGHTY CREATOR (as in THE giant invisible spacemonster who made everything, except himself) said gheys should not marry.  See I have it written on this ancient post it note.   Respect his athoritah!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he suggested that you might be a very fashion conscious male.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:19:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking.

You are looking for guys in fruity briefs?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#11]
I have recently been engaged to present the position of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (pbuh) before the California Courts.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
If I wanted to live under a theocracy, I'd move to Saudi Arabia or Iran or something.

I don't need more fruitloops telling me that they have to be in charge of my life because God commands it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not this time. There is no federal claim, as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking.

Now that you mention it...
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:40:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wait.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]
That kind of argument will not hold water, because of the Establishment Clause.

While our laws obviously have historical roots in Judeo-Christian tradition, our system is secular.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

While our laws obviously have historical roots in Judeo-Christian tradition, our system is secular.

This argument doesn't hold water because it makes no damn sense.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This argument doesn't hold water because it makes no damn sense.

The brief in the OP makes no sense, from a secular POV.  The court will ignore it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:53:01 PM EDT
[#19]
I am still amazed at how often gay stuff lurks in to topics here.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:57:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Sounds like my ex wrote it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Here's the website of the group who wrote that brief:

http://www.wdcic.org/

Not exactly your typical Christian group.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Here's the website of the group who wrote that brief:

http://www.wdcic.org/

Not exactly your typical Christian group.

Wow, sounds kind of like the group John Anderson was involved with when he submitted a bill into the House to make Jesus Christ the chief executive officer of the USA.

I doubt that the Cali SC will reverse Proposition 8.  Precedent for what constitutes an amendment vs. a revision to the state constitution was set back in the '70s when the people voted to re-implement the death penalty and recalled Chief Justice Rose Bird.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Actually, in federal court you must have consent of the parties or leave of the Court to file.  I'm not sure if the same rule applies to CA state courts.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberty doesn't mean freedom to do whatever you want. The people of California spoke, now we wait for a few in black robes to tell the people what they really need.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:53:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't push that thought around too much in Texas.  If you look at most of the Prop 8 threads here, you'll find that most of your fellow Texans tend to side with the writer of that document, although in not quite so florid a manner.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wait.

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm looking.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top