Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 6:37:55 PM EDT
What the hell... this women runs luxury living for old people, became chair of a credit reporting agency, and is part of Bank of America? Seriously, another Chicago business person in charge of this country. Is there a gas leak, am I dreaming?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Silence!!  It's all in the name of change.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:44:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope and change,Chicago style.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
this country is SO> FUCKED.

trust me,  the shitcago mafia will get in there,  and this corruption and greed and shit will permeate the goverment for a generation.

our political scene just went third world.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Now the rest of the country gets to experience corrupt Illinois and Chicago politicians first hand. This is only the beginning of the graft.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
What a fucking joke this shit is becoming.  Who's next, mods off of DU for Secretary of The Interior?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Now the rest of the country gets to experience corrupt Illinois and Chicago politicians first hand. This is only the beginning of the graft.

Just wait until the 2012 reelection campaign.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]
She was one of Obangers biggest patrons - from his 'community organizer' days.

Inherited money - has wrecked companies she was put in charge of.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Well now the 53% of the dumb motherfuckers that live in this country are going to get to experience what my state is like.

Illinois government....coming soon to a national capital near you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top