Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 6:19:46 PM EDT
I was visiting some of my buddies from the 101st this past weekend, down at Ft. Campbell, since I am home on mid-tour leave, and all of my buddies got back this past week.

I went to the Class 6, (on base liquor store, for the non .mils) and after grabbing 400 dollars worth of tax free beer and booze, saww a display at the far end, of a Custom Vodka, with the pink ribbon.

I HAD to sound off with something. So, "save the boobs, kill the livers" was the forst thing that came to mind.

What do you guys think? I think perhaps 7/10, since I wasn't loud enough, and there weren't a whole lot of people around.

What say Ye?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#1]
We NEED boobs !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top