Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 1:10:50 PM EDT
We are Glucked!!!!!  

iggyort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8Moh3xuUs&eurl=http://www.bradyvoter.org/email/#rahmemanuel

Rahm Emanuel, Good Friend of Common Sense Gun Laws
New Chief of Staff for the Obama White House Helped Pass Brady Bill
Dear Ignacio,

I was so excited when I heard that Rahm Emanuel was going to be the Chief of Staff in the Obama White House.
Jim and I know Rahm from when we worked closely with him to pass the Brady bill.
As our "go to" guy, we saw a man with integrity and dedication, who cared deeply about the cop on the street and those who were victims of gun violence.
We honored Rahm with the Sarah Brady Visionary Award in 2007 in Washington, D.C. Click here to listen to Rahm's inspiring words.
You can see that he has consistently and vocally supported strengthening Brady criminal background checks, banning military-style assault weapons, strengthening law enforcement, and closing the "Terror Gap."
We look ahead with great optimism. I know that as we move ahead, I can count on your ongoing support.
It’s incredibly inspiring to have people like you and like Rahm Emanuel standing with us, who believe we can pass sensible gun laws to keep dangerous guns out of the hands of dangerous people to protect you, your family, and your community.
We don’t want to waste a moment in moving ahead with our life-saving work. Please give a generous gift today to the Brady Campaign. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Sarah Brady, Chair

If this e-mail was forwarded to you, click here to sign up for your own Brady Campaign alerts.
Donate to Support the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
You can also mail a check to:
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
1225 Eye Street NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
Click here to update your e-mail preferences.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Not suprised...........he's recycling Clintoon appointees, and probably all of them are antis

Quoted:
We are Glucked!!!!!  

iggyort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an8Moh3xuUs&eurl=http://www.bradyvoter.org/email/#rahmemanuel

Rahm Emanuel, Good Friend of Common Sense Gun Laws
New Chief of Staff for the Obama White House Helped Pass Brady Bill
Dear Ignacio,

I was so excited when I heard that Rahm Emanuel was going to be the Chief of Staff in the Obama White House.
Jim and I know Rahm from when we worked closely with him to pass the Brady bill.
As our "go to" guy, we saw a man with integrity and dedication, who cared deeply about the cop on the street and those who were victims of gun violence.
We honored Rahm with the Sarah Brady Visionary Award in 2007 in Washington, D.C. Click here to listen to Rahm's inspiring words.
You can see that he has consistently and vocally supported strengthening Brady criminal background checks, banning military-style assault weapons, strengthening law enforcement, and closing the "Terror Gap."
We look ahead with great optimism. I know that as we move ahead, I can count on your ongoing support.
It’s incredibly inspiring to have people like you and like Rahm Emanuel standing with us, who believe we can pass sensible gun laws to keep dangerous guns out of the hands of dangerous people to protect you, your family, and your community.
We don’t want to waste a moment in moving ahead with our life-saving work. Please give a generous gift today to the Brady Campaign. Thank you.
Sincerely,

Sarah Brady, Chair

If this e-mail was forwarded to you, click here to sign up for your own Brady Campaign alerts.
Donate to Support the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.
You can also mail a check to:
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
1225 Eye Street NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
Click here to update your e-mail preferences.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Brady's "common sense" gun laws are NO GUNS. They were totally in favor of the ban in DC, and don't think for a mili second, that they would utter any ounce of a protest if Washington were to propose a handgun ban for the whole country, or even a blanket ban on everything that shoots. They just say they don't want to take away ALL the guns because they know they wouldn't get any support at all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:17:35 PM EDT
[#3]
God I hate that guy.

When hes not banning guns hes got his own damn show on A&E where he gets together with families and tries to get their loved ones into rehab.

Cant remember the name of that show but his always "intervening" into other people's business.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]
If you didn't realize by 9:00 pm on 11/4 that we were fucked then you are living in a serious state of delusion. The libtard agenda is going to be unstoppable for a minimum of two years and I have no doubts that we will see a revival of the AWB during that time. We'll be lucky to get by with a reinstatement of the 1994 ban and nothing else. I think the McCarthy bill is more likely though.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Hence the panic buying..........

Quoted:
If you didn't realize by 9:00 pm on 11/4 that we were fucked then you are living in a serious state of delusion. The libtard agenda is going to be unstoppable for a minimum of two years and I have no doubts that we will see a revival of the AWB during that time. We'll be lucky to get by with a reinstatement of the 1994 ban and nothing else. I think the McCarthy bill is more likely though.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#6]
It's amazing the number of anti-gun "statistics" that dont have any basis or reference.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Brady and 'common sense'
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
God I hate that guy.

When hes not banning guns hes got his own damn show on A&E where he gets together with families and tries to get their loved ones into rehab.

Cant remember the name of that show but his always "intervening" into other people's business.

What are you talking about???   I've never seen or heard of rahm emanuel on Intervention. [>:/]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rahm Emanuel made it perfectly clear what this administration's goals will be. If you don't have what you want when the ban hammer falls then you will be left out in the cold. The Ant and the Grasshopper.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope Obamma appoints the most liberal POS politicans he can find and fills his cabinet with America hating closet commies. We need something as severe as this before we can set things right again.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Rahm Emanuel doesn't believe we should have guns, but he doesn't mind that his father belonged to a terrorist group that was bombing British citizens in the 1930s and '40s.

U.S. Jews laud Obama pick of Rahm Emanuel for chief of staff
William Daroff, the director of the Washington office of the United Jewish Communities (UJC), an umbrella organization representing 155 Jewish Federations and 400 independent Jewish communities across North America, said Thursday "Rep. Emanuel is among the smartest political tacticians and policy-makers that is on the scene in Washington."
"Rep. Emanuel is also a good friend of Israel, coming from good Irgun stock, davening at an Orthodox synagogue, and sending his children to Jewish day schools," Daroff concluded.
The son of a Jerusalem-born pediatrician who was a member of the pre-state Irgun, Emanuel was a key figure in the administration of former President Bill Clinton, where he was known for his blunt management style. His selection is a shift in tone for Obama, who chose more low-key leadership for his presidential campaign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Why don't we all send a carton of CAMEL smokes to the address at the bottom of that Brady letter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#14]
So it's no longer a "Gun Show Loophole" but now a "Terror Gap"???

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow, so who gets on the "no fly list"?  NRA members?  What standards are used to determine that someone is "too dangerous to fly"?  "He owns a gun, he's a potential threat".

The possibilities are endless.

Oh boy.....
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#16]
How can a Jew be anti gun? Mike
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:45:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
God I hate that guy.

What are you talking about???   I've never seen or heard of rahm emanuel on Intervention. [>:/]

Look at the show he is one of the three guys that does the interventions.

Here he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKMAw8_lBjQ&feature=related
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God I hate that guy.

Unless he is just on this last season, I have see the show an never see anyone called rahm emanuel. There is Jeff VanVonderen, Candy Finnigan and Ken Seeley.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:54:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Wow, so who gets on the "no fly list"?  NRA members?  What standards are used to determine that someone is "too dangerous to fly"?  "He owns a gun, he's a potential threat".

Oh boy.....

It is my sincere hope that should this ever become law the Supreme Court would strike it down. Now that Heller has defined a right it would require a huge leap to say that right can be abridged without due process.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Isn't she supposed to be kicking the bucket any day now?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I agree.........which is why I am continuing to stock up on things I couldnt afford in the past but can purchase now......

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rahm Emanuel made it perfectly clear what this administration's goals will be. If you don't have what you want when the ban hammer falls then you will be left out in the cold. The Ant and the Grasshopper.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Tell him to remember to swallow once he done sucking Obama's cock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:03:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh boy.....

It is my sincere hope that should this ever become law the Supreme Court would strike it down. Now that Heller has defined a right it would require a huge leap to say that right can be abridged without due process.

But Heller said the right can be restricted.  The argument will be over what is considered an acceptable and legal restriction.  We're outnumbered when it comes to that fight.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God I hate that guy.

Unless he is just on this last season, I have see the show an never see anyone called rahm emanuel. There is Jeff VanVonderen, Candy Finnigan and Ken Seeley.

See the ETA in my post I linked a video. The guy looks exactley like him I was trying to make a joke and either it went over peoples heads or it was a bad set up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh boy.....

But Heller said the right can be restricted.  The argument will be over what is considered an acceptable and legal restriction.  We're outnumbered when it comes to that fight.

Yes, but the restrictions that Heller mentions are (though it doesn't say so specifically) are restrictions that have gone through due process. Right now you have to be under indictment, convicted of a crime or adjudicated mentally defective (along with a couple of other due process induced restrictions). Putting someone's name on a list because you're afraid of them SHOULDN'T pass muster for denying someone a constitutional right. SHOULDN'T!!! As I recall there is something in that old piece of paper about depriving people of life or liberty without due process of the law being a no-no.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh boy.....

Yes, but the restrictions that Heller mentions are (though it doesn't say so specifically) are restrictions that have gone through due process. Right now you have to be under indictment, convicted of a crime or adjudicated mentally defective (along with a couple of other due process induced restrictions). Putting someone's name on a list because you're afraid of them SHOULDN'T pass muster for denying someone a constitutional right. SHOULDN'T!!! As I recall there is something in that old piece of paper about depriving people of life or liberty without due process of the law being a no-no.

Ok, I thought you were talking about Heller being used to overturn an AWB.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I guess the upshot of all this-whether the sheep believe it nor not-is that the Constitution was such a brilliant piece of work.  Timeless.  What we are witnessing now was forseen by the FF because they lived it in their liftime.

Dems like Rahm Emanuel are crazier than fucked sheep.  Bottom line.  Every liberal administration we get "lowers the bar" more and more each time.  I can just see the power of the federal government being abused by some bureaucrat to ruin someones life by making it so hard to own a firearm by restricting his right to travel as to cause him to give up the right to keep and bear arms.  It's hard to overcome such odds.  Maybe not even in this administration.  It's hard to say.  Stack the deck of the SCOTUS in Obama's favor, and we're at the mercy of a machine that would be hard to beat in court.

If there is a way to circumvent the BOR, these assholes will do it.  The thoroughness of the FF is the only thing that will allow our Republic to withstand such assaults on our liberties.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Isn't she supposed to be kicking the bucket any day now?

Hence, my suggestion of sending her a carton of CAMEL smokes.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Return to the Clinton days when we had massive shootouts over suspected violation of the NFA and yet terrorists training in flight schools.

ATF and FBI were judge, jury, and executioner to Gun Owners, but Bin Laden had to have a full Grand Jury Indictment backed by ROCK SOLID evidence before he could even be detained.

Oh boy, can't wait.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's amazing the number of anti-gun "statistics" that dont have any basis or reference.

Gun control will be "sold" the same way Obama was––by slick marketing.  Facts, truth, or reality don't matter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I hope Obamma appoints the most liberal POS politicans he can find and fills his cabinet with America hating closet commies. We need something as severe as this before we can set things right again.

I'm starting to think this way as well.  I'm hoping The Kenyan and the Dems will set themselves up for the most gigantic backlash the world has ever known.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:47:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Gun owners = "Terror Gap"?

Fuck you, Sarah!!!  I'm not a terrorist..in any way, shape, or form!!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Disaster coming to country near you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This guy is right.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

He's a Poser Jew...They are not really Jewish, have no morals and don't know what "NEVER AGAIN!" really means.

Now, before you flame me for being "anti Jew", think again, I am one of the most pro-Jew people you will find.

Rahm is a TOKEN JEW in the administration, kinda like the coppos in the concentration camps, but there to make it look like Obama likes Jews, when in reality, he despises them as much as Louis Farakahn.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't know much about him other than he looks like a metrosexual.  Figures that he would be an anti.  That seems like a prerequisite to be a part of the Obama Squad.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:16:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's a Poser Jew...They are not really Jewish, have no morals and don't know what "NEVER AGAIN!" really means.

Now, before you flame me for being "anti Jew", think again, I am one of the most pro-Jew people you will find.

Rahm is a TOKEN JEW in the administration, kinda like the coppos in the concentration camps, but there to make it look like Obama likes Jews, when in reality, he despises them as much as Louis Farakahn.

Married one. She spits on the floor anytime his name is mentioned. His father was a good man. His momma musta shit and the nurse got confused.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Bestest buds

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:56:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Dear pentouse,
    I'm an older gal so I never thought, I'd could get two guys at the same time........

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top