Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 12:15:02 PM EDT
My four year old nephew was playing with his toys. He gets up and goes over the Bible sitting on a table. He opens it up and proceeds to sing the "Jesus love me yes I know..." song. It was awesome. Can't wait to get him first .22 when he's old enough. This is my only nephew and they are truly special, especially since I don't have any kids yet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My four year old nephew was playing with his toys. He gets up and goes over the Bible sitting on a table. He opens it up and proceeds to sing the "Jesus love me yes I know..." song. It was awesome. Can't wait to get him first .22 when he's old enough.

You are some one else's account. But whose? Between this and defending the ATF...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
would be WAY cooler if he sang "Obama's gonna change the world"
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Somebody drinkin' and postin' again?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL just messing around

ETA since both songs are fictional.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:30:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Bacon Popcorn ready...

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL just messing around

Jesus loves me is fictional???
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
And we're off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And we're off.

It never takes long or lasts long
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Same kind of thing, my daughter can recite the Our Father...she will be 3 in March.
Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too cute!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL just messing around

It's not in the Bible word for word. Maybe that's why it's fictional?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Don't make me waste this Bacon Popcorn,

Aaaand go

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#12]
My middle son Josh was four when he pulled the wife and I aside and had us sit on the couch.  He then pulled up a chair and put the bible on it.  He turned a few pages and pretended that he was reading, when he put his finger on a passage, looked up at us and said, "Jesus says right here to give Josh some candy."

It worked.  He got his bag of M&Ms between muffled laughter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:57:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My middle son Josh was four when he pulled the wife and I aside and had us sit on the couch.  He then pulled up a chair and put the bible on it.  He turned a few pages and pretended that he was reading, when he put his finger on a passage, looked up at us and said, "Jesus says right here to give Josh some candy."

It worked.  He got his bag of M&Ms between muffled laughter.

Ok that wasn't a waste of popcorn.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Same kind of thing, my daughter can recite the Our Father...she will be 3 in March.
Waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too cute!

My daughter could do that when she was three too.  At my grandmother's funeral, we were sitting in the row behind my mom and her siblings, and that was the first time my mom heard my daughter say it.  Made her day.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top