Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2001 1:52:35 PM EDT
Newsweek reporter just interviewed on John Gibsons show on Fox..

Walker is now claming that he was a member of Al Quida. He claims now to have recieved training in how to make and transport bombs and to pass through airport security.  This kid has a death wish, he keeps talking himself into a grave.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:54:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Letem talk.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Dead man walking!

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:00:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
If they put him in jail some one int there wil shank his sorry ass and that will be the end of it!

[beer]

Unless we get a military tribunal and he is found to be a traitor and then he can have a fine military execution!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If they put him in jail some one int there wil shank his sorry ass and that will be the end of it!

[beer]

Unless we get a military tribunal and he is found to be a traitor and then he can have a fine military execution!!!
View Quote

The Navy played on Luciano's patriotism in WWII for peqce on the docks.
(After the war Luciano was deported as thanks.)

I'll bet "Little (?)" Johnnie Walker would quickly learn to squeal like a pig.

Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I am sure their patriotism comes from knowing anywhere else in the world they would have been executed!! [;)]

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am sure their patriotism comes from knowing anywhere else in the world they would have been executed!! [;)]

[beer]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#8]
My prediction:

He'll spend some time in jail, then be released after he's been "rehabilitated" and given some type of job training.  Then, he'll write a book and be on Oprah.

After that, he'll be elected to Congress from California.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Taliban John is as likely to get the execution he deserves as I am to win the lottery!

Ain't no way some rich kid the PC crowd feels sorry for is going to get his.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My prediction:

He'll spend some time in jail, then be released after he's been "rehabilitated."
View Quote

My prediction:

He'll die a painful death if he's ever released into general population in prison, or ever released from prison.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#11]
He might make a suitable sandbag for a US fighting position......just split him up four ways..... [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:34:44 PM EDT
[#12]
No execution, no shanking.  He'll wind up pleading to some reduced charge and doing maybe 10 years in Club Fed somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#13]
If 10....
I am getting a bad feeling about the 'punishment' America is going to give out.
Shades of the Marine Barracks....
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#14]
I gotta wonder what's going into his creamed chipped beef in the galley of the assault ship he's on before they take it down to him.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I gotta wonder what's going into his creamed chipped beef in the galley of the assault ship he's on before they take it down to him.
View Quote

Come, come (sp?)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top