User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/19/2008 4:33:15 AM EDT
On cnn.com...

ETA: It was just there a second ago?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:37:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Forget the beheadings, bombings, and 9/11!

He said the N word!

F***ing stupid media.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Barry needs to schedule some talks to clear up this misunderstanding.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:39:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh man, he is so getting fired by HR today!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Oh man, he is so getting fired by HR today!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:40:25 AM EDT
[#5]
you know, I don't think terrorists mince words very much.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know why they pulled it so fast.  It was up for about 30 seconds at the top of the page.

I guess the editors don't like to see anything that doesn't praise Obama.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:41:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Light a few candles, a few verses of Kumbaya, it'll be ok!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:41:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Just saw this...

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2008/11/report-al-qaeda.html

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the No. 2 leader of al-Qaeda, says in a new message that President-elect Barack Obama is dishonorable, according to the Associated Press.

Update at 8:18 a.m. ET: The tape, which includes an audio message and still photos, is being distributed online. In it, Al-Zawahiri says Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" such as Malcolm X.

AP says the terror leader also uses the phrase "house negro" –– a demeaning racial term –– to describe the incoming president.

This is al-Zawahiri's entry on the FBI's list of Most Wanted Terrorists.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Split double tap!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just saw this...

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the No. 2 leader of al-Qaeda, says in a new message that President-elect Barack Obama is dishonorable, according to the Associated Press.

Update at 8:18 a.m. ET: The tape, which includes an audio message and still photos, is being distributed online. In it, Al-Zawahiri says Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" such as Malcolm X.

AP says the terror leader also uses the phrase "house negro" –– a demeaning racial term –– to describe the incoming president.

Ok, cnn just said a 'derogatory' racial term, I assumed the 'n' word.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:44:08 AM EDT
[#11]
hahahahahaha i find this exceedingly funny
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just saw this...

but,,,but    I thought with Barry Fuckyou Obama in charge the world would love us again  

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:45:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:46:56 AM EDT
[#15]
oh no hell no boy yall done up and done it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:50:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:51:50 AM EDT
[#18]
They make fun of his momma and he is going to nuke Pakistan...these guys are seriously borderline comical if they weren't bent on killing all of us.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:51:51 AM EDT
[#19]
"Cue global shit storm in 3-2-1"...

man, once the shit starts hitting the fan, Obama's gonna be in so fuckin' far over his head, he'll be like a lost ball in tall weeds.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:52:41 AM EDT
[#20]
All I can say is

Think the braindead fucks that voted for the magic messiah will get it through their thick skulls that Al Qaeda wants us all dead, every last one of us, no matter what color their skin is and what their political party is?

probably not
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:53:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm anxiously waiting to hear how the Japanese receive The Kenyan.

The Japanese have probably looked at his resume, and look something like this.

So AQ hates the next president as much as the current?  Color me shocked...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:56:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Its so sad his own people turn on him like that. Maybe he sould go back to wearing the headdress, and that purple gown looking thing. Someone at CNN is going to be shitcanned for putting that up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:57:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Obamacommie will find out quickly that some people don't like us and never will––even his *brothers*.

HH
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:58:57 AM EDT
[#25]
No no no .... the obamessiah will make it all better.

Once AQ gets to know him they will see the error of their ways.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:01:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:04:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Hahaha. that is some funny shit.

Al queda calling like it is.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:07:04 AM EDT
[#28]
See? I effing KNEW it! As soon as he's elected they start talking shit. There can be no doubt that they wanted him as our president but kept quiet until he was in there. PUMA now = Peace and Unity My Ass!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:11:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Hehehe...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#30]
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081119/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_obama

CAIRO,Egypt – Al-Qaida No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri insulted Barack Obama in the terror group's first reaction to his election, calling him a demeaning racial term implying that the president-elect is a black American who does the bidding of whites.

The message appeared chiefly aimed at persuading Muslims and Arabs that Obama does not represent a change in U.S. policies. Al-Zawahri said in the message, which appeared on militant Web sites Wednesday, that Obama is "the direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like Malcolm X, the 1960s African-American rights leader.

Al-Zawahri also called Obama — along with secretaries of state Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice — "house negroes."

Speaking in Arabic, al-Zawahri uses the term "abeed al-beit," which literally translates as "house slaves." But al-Qaida supplied English subtitles of his speech that included the translation as "house negroes."

The message also includes old footage of speeches by Malcolm X in which he explains the term, saying black slaves who worked in their white masters' house were more servile than those who worked in the fields. Malcolm X used the term to criticize black leaders he accused of not standing up to whites.

The 11-minute 23-second video features the audio message by al-Zawahri, who appears only in a still image, along with other images, including one of Obama wearing a Jewish skullcap as he meets with Jewish leaders. In his speech, al-Zawahri refers to a Nov. 5 U.S. airstrike attack in Afghanistan, meaning the video was made after that date.

Al-Zawahri said Obama's election has not changed American policies he said are aimed at oppressing Muslims and others.

"America has put on a new face, but its heart full of hate, mind drowning in greed, and spirit which spreads evil, murder, repression and despotism continue to be the same as always," the deputy of al-Qaida chief Osama bin Laden said.

He said Obama's plan to shift troops to Afghanistan is doomed to failure, because Afghans will resist.

"Be aware that the dogs of Afghanistan have found the flesh of your soldiers to be delicious, so send thousands after thousands to them," he said.

Al-Zawahri did not threaten specific attacks, but warned Obama that he was "facing a Jihadi (holy war) awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see."

He said Obama's victory showed Americans acknowledged that President George W. Bush's policies were a failure and that the result was an "admission of defeat in Iraq."

But Obama's professions of support for Israel during the election campaign "confirmed to the Ummah (Islamic world) that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims," al-Zawahri said.

We aren't just infidels anymore gentlemen, we elected a secular progressive apostate as our leader.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:13:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw this...

Is that all?  Isn't that what the left called Colin Powell?  Or was it Condi Rice?

But now that it's their guy it's a problem, right?  

-K
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#32]
cnn.com has it up again.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/19/obama.alqaeda/index.html

(CNN) –– A purported message from al Qaeda's deputy leader posted on Islamist Web sites on Wednesday told President-elect Barack Obama that "a heavy legacy of failure and crimes awaits you."

Ayman al-Zawahiri, al Qaeda's No. 2, castigated Obama, saying "in you and in Colin Powell, (Condoleezza) Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning 'House Negroes' are confirmed."
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:14:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw this...

I am so sorry but that is worse than the (14th letter of the Alphabet of the English language) "Word"..

I will do my best to put to rest the " beginning letter of the word that has been buried"
in respect to the OVERLORD and his followers..

From here forth there shall be only 25 letters to the alphabet ...

Forgive them Master....They speak as fools! Have mercy upon their damned souls!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#34]
I knew most world leaders would be laughing at us but these guys? I'm sure the new Sec Def
will be laughed at as well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:21:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Yep, it sounds like Al Queda respects and fears our President-elect. We will be much safer with him as Commander in Chief.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:22:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Obama just needs to walk into the room with them, they will see the error of their ways, and all will be well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:23:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Thank God he didn't call him a nappy headed ho or he might lose his job!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:27:35 AM EDT
[#38]
The first thought that sprang to mind upon hearing this was that it's a signal. They've been known in the past to use videos to deliver messages to terrorist cells, and this is awfully interesting timing.

Meh. Probably nothing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:30:32 AM EDT
[#39]
The guy helped mastermind the attacks on 9/11/01 that killed 3000 people.  

So I guess, according to the media, insulting Dear Leader is the unforgivable sin.  Edit: Because none of the articles I've read point out that al Zawahri is a murderer.  No, he's racist.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:31:02 AM EDT
[#40]
"But, but, but...the whole world is supposed to LOVE us again, man...Obama is COOL!

Hey du-u-u-u-d-e, he smoked pot, he's cool....All you'se guys are supposed to love us again..."

[:)>]

Edited to add: "Negroe" is NOT a word in Arabic, it just translates to "Ni––er". I wonder who is going to be "offended" now?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:46:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Come on people, calm down. It's not like he said "cracker" or anything that bad.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#42]
..In related news..Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson approve President Obamas decision to reopen Guantanamo bay detention center after a top Al Queda leader reportedly called him the "n" word...details at the top of the hour..
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Good for Al Qaeda-that should piss Obama off enough to at least try defending the U.S.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:08:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They view him as an apostate, which is punishable by death in their world.

Welcome to the Long War, Ohambo.

You see, there you go again.  Interjecting fact and research.  The general population does not wantthat.

"He's a Muslim!"  

Uhm, no ... not in a hardline Islamic Fundamentalist's eyes.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#45]
AQ #2 gonna get teh bannz hammer
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#46]
It's been my opinion for years that the most important ally the enemy has is the Left.  Seriously: Why would the enemy goad a potential ally?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#47]

THIS will be what gets democrats to fight the war on terror.

bomb ships?
democrat:

bomb embassy?
democrat:

bomb WTC?
democrat:

kill thousands of people?
democrat:

use "racial slur"?
democrat: WE'RE GOING TO WAR!!!!

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:12:29 AM EDT
[#48]
AQ is using the color lines.. they know the racial division going on over here and are doing their damndest to incite a race war
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:15:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
AQ is using the color lines.. they know the racial division going on over here and are doing their damndest to incite a race war

Well....maybe.

I'm genuinely intrigued by this.  I'm really surprised the enemy isn't waiting to see what they're up against.  Mr. Obama might be the best friend they could hope for.

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:17:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just saw this...

way to make sure you are hunted down and have a hellfire flown up your ass al-Zawahiri..

GOOD JOB!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top