Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2001 10:34:41 AM EDT
It's my opinion that we have a pretty good idea where he is at, and this talk about it being "anybody's guess" where he is at is just a smokescreen.

I think he'll be found and killed very soon.

Opinions, anyone?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if this is the case.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I sure hope so, and they better kill him with big bombs, very big bombs.  All we need is a hunk of flesh for the DNA test
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I had December 11th in the death pool, so what do I know? [:E]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had December 11th in the death pool, so what do I know? [:E]
View Quote

More than I do, I had the 4th!  [:(]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm am definitely *uneducated* on this particular subject, but when we intercepted the radio communications with his voice, couldn't we have determined his location then? Triangulation or something like that?
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm am definitely *uneducated* on this particular subject, but when we intercepted the radio communications with his voice, couldn't we have determined his location then? Triangulation or something like that?
View Quote

Not if it was only picked up at one location. If that were the case then it could have been comming from any direction. Triangulation takes at least two points, with the point of the transmission being the third and completing the triange.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:59:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Correct me if I am wrong but triangulation takes three receiving stations.  Two only tells you that he is in 1 of 2 possible locations.

Link Posted: 12/17/2001 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Correct me if I am wrong but triangulation takes three receiving stations.  Two only tells you that he is in 1 of 2 possible locations.

View Quote

You need only to pick-up the signal from two location and you can triangulate where the source is.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#9]
That's right, two locations and you can triangulate, with only one location, you can at least get an idea of what direction he's in. I'm sure they've got listening stations all over the place, plus EW aircraft and other stuff floating around.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, it's very difficult to pinpoint his exact location with his ugly, bearded head so far up his ass...
BUTT, we'll find him.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Still havent found him.  Special Forces are still searching cave by cave and interrogating Al Quida operatives.

But Gerry Rivers on Fox claimes the people he is with have told him that he is across the border in Peshwar at the home of a leader of the Kashmier independance movement. He is supposedly wearing western clothes and has trimmed or shaved his beard.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Just be on the lookout for a six-foot-five fellow not matter how he's dressed.

He'll be found.

I wonder how many rupees are in $25,000,000.00?

Eric The(BuyTheTajMahalWithThatKindaChange!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hear he's chill'n at Klintons crib in Harlem.
View Quote

I certainly hope you're right.  The "Hawg-tied, Barbed Wire" death match between S. Willy and  Sen.Hillary over who gets the $25 Million will be something to see.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I think he's most likely in Pakistan.  But he may have made his way to some other country (like Somalia).

DaMan
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#16]
He is probably enjoying a pina colada in a tropical resort. This guy is not camping in a cave. Radio transmissions only prove he can set up a tape recorder...big deal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Osprey21 is exactly right!!!

Harlem (AP)

The following is a verbal transcription of a recorded conversation between Osama and Slick Willie....

Osama: "What's up my hommie, how's it hangin' in the crib, dawg?"

Klinton: " Chillin my Islamic brother, chillin......you cool?"

Osama: "No dawg, the man's out for me dawg, they be tryin' to put me down and sh## for doin' what I gotta do, dawg"...

Klinton: "Word......Yo I got some reefer here man? Yeh man.......my bro Roger almost ran out the other day dawg...you got any hashish"

Osama: "No dawg....sold the last of it to the Pakistani border patrol....I gotta bounce and sh## before the man finds me here my brother....... a daawg gonna be a dawg...no what I'm sayin'

Klinton: " Word......keep it real bro...keep it real........."
[8P]

............I swear I'm not making this up......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top