Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2001 6:38:49 AM EDT
Wow, taped Way of the Gun for posterity this weekend. Excellent weapon handling, but I have a question.

What was the semi auto, or was it full auto, AK looking weapon Benicio used inside the whorehouse? It look like an AK stock, but something was different.
Was that a Mossberg pump shotgun that the other guy used? and how about that stainless one that Taye Diggs used when he wasn't using his SIG? Or was it an HK?

My only problem with the weapon handling was the lack of recoil on the 1911's. If Dirty Harry could mimic recoil, I figure most anyone could. After the film the director and actors discussed the gun handling training as being taught by a form SEAL. And the sound was gleaned by actually going and shooting multiple weapons in the desert and recording the sounds.

Loved the one handed reloads though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the rifle Benicio used was a Galil.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top