Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2001 11:44:07 AM EDT
The Black and Gold are the night game on ESPN tonight.  Who is gonna watch?

You know I thought that this was going to be a Oakland-Pittsburgh struggle for the AFC championship, but right now the Fins and Baltimore are both playing better than the Raiders.

This is probably only going to be round 2 of 3 for Steelers/Ravens this year regardless of the outcome of tonight.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, being that I will be WORKING at the game I guess that qualifies me as being 'up' for it...

:)

Bulldog oUT
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Sheesh, Lucky...
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in. It should be a good game. Hopefully, America's team, the "Steelers" will be victorious & got to 11-2.

Talyn
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Raven's will win!  My father just left for the game(He has season tickets).

Link Posted: 12/16/2001 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm in. It should be a good game. Hopefully, America's team, the "Steelers" will be victorious & got to 11-2.

Talyn
View Quote

[puke]

The Squealers will lose and the Browns will make their move.

And then probably fumble the ball, dammit!
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I just watched Miami totally collapse against the SF 49'rs.  That was a big break for the Raiders.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Their record proves who's on top of the AFC-Central.

Talyn
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:16:02 PM EDT
[#8]
$100 on the Ravens!
Takers please post.
cpermd
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Just win, Baby!

Good motto for the Radiers this season, especially the second half.  Those are some ugly games.  Chiefs and Chargers both could have gone the other way easy.  And a loss to the Cardinals?  I don't care what anyone says, the Dolphins did not win that game, the Raiders Lost it with that prevent D.  I've been a Raiders fan since Stabler, and this is one of the scariest teams I've seen.  During the 90's threy were loaded down with talent, but would find a way to lose.  Now it looks like they are trying for the same thing but scraping by.  At least Gruden is staying.  Oh yeah, and we just clinched.  That doesn't suck either.  

It would be pretty cool to see Oakland/Pittsbugh in a knock down drag out playoff game like the old days.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
$100 on the Ravens!
Takers please post.
cpermd
View Quote

You are a very lucky man...
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 12:08:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It would be pretty cool to see Oakland/Pittsbugh in a knock down drag out playoff game like the old days.  
View Quote

Yes!  That would be a wonderful-late christmas present.  Hopefully it would end in another Immaculate Reception! [:)]

I am right in the midst of these moronic Baltimore fans every day.  Idiots shouldn't even have a damn football team (Don't even get me started on Art Modell).  People are telling me "Did you see the score?  Steelers got lucky."  Hahahaha...right.  500 yards of offense...[b]46 minutes[/b] of possession, and no Bus.  Yeah, real lucky. I am soooo pumped about this Pittsburgh team.  Playing the best football in the NFL this year by far.
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 5:25:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just win, Baby!

View Quote

Could happen, and probably will!

Is it tacky to quote yourself?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top