Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2001 11:15:38 PM EDT
Good movie overall, except when at the end "traker snioer" dude goes to shoot our hero, he opens the bolt and out flies a case I belive (couldnt tell if it was live). The "Blackhawk Down" trailer kicked A**. It brought a tear to my eye.

R35
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:00:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The commercials for the movie look pretty good, but who the hell taught the actor to do that getto sideways shooting thing.  Seeing that makes me think twice about seeing the flick.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:22:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I liked the movie too but I got pissed when they showed that UN fag having command over the US personnel.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The commercials for the movie look pretty good, but who the hell taught the actor to do that getto sideways shooting thing.  Seeing that makes me think twice about seeing the flick.
View Quote

We all can't be perfect.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 9:07:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Shooting Gangsta style without the prerequisite home-boy sights is just too much for me to watch on the big screen.
View Quote

What the hell is up with that anyway?  Who ever decided that this was the "cool" way to do it?  It was like it just started showing up everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#6]
It was entertaining but unrealistic...then again, I have not seen too many action flicks from Hollywood that are "realistic."  Still, not a bad movie...lots of neat toys in it.  Kind of reminded me of a jazzed up version of Bat 21.

And I saw the preview to "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson about the Vietnam War...seems like war movies are back in.

The preview to Black Hawk Down looked good also.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#7]
They should offer Glocks and such with side mounted sights to allow for this "ghetto" style shooting...........perhaps then they could actually hit something......I'm looking forward to "We were Soldiers" and "Blackhawk Down"..........not sure how crazy I am over "Behind Enemy Lines" though.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#8]
want side sight? go to http://www.birdman.org/products/homeboy1.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top