suppressor, go to jail. Lose your ability to own firearms for the
rest of your life.

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/2001/data/AB-567.pdf

Who are your legislators?

http://www.legis.state.wi.us/wamltest/

Don't let the phones or faxes stop ringing. Fill up their mailboxes
with your opposition. Don't let them gain one foothold, because they'll
just want more.

If you're not in wisconsin but know someone who is, give them a call and tell them to get on the phone and make a difference.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Wisconsin is listed as the most gay friendly state in the country.  Apparently homosexuals have an innate fear of flash hiders.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you know what you call a Virginian with a pig under one arm and a chicken under the other?

Bi-sexual.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do you know what you call a Virginian with a pig under one arm and a chicken under the other?

Bi-sexual.
View Quote

HAHA

Wrong state, that's [b]West[/b] Virginia.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn man

Don't you know............. We in West Virginia like sheep not pigs an chickens. If you are going to insult us do it right.
I think you are about to take a good old fashion hillbilly asswhooping
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Q: What do you call a guy from West Virginia with a hundred girlfriends?
A: A shepherd!

That better, mrassII? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes it is. Now I can sleep better at night. You had all the pigs an chickens in an up rore.

Do you know why we wear hip boots on the farm. To slide the sheeps legs down in to kkep them from running away.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't get it!

ALL bans on guns are stupid, but I really don't get this fixation on flash supression!

What's the big deal! 95% of shooters don't use night vision equipment so it's not like that's the issue. Tha only thing they really do is look kewl, so what if they make your firing 'less' bright! Then you have the ATF saying that flash reduced ammo counts as a flash supressor so you can't use that in postban weapons with pistol grips. Am I missing something!

[rant mode off]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#8]
bump for those who haven't seen it yet
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought Vermont was the most "gay Friendly" stae.
They are the most gun friendly.

[smoke]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Bi-sexual.
View Quote
[:E]

Wisconsin, as a state, kicks a$$. Lots of places (and animals) to shoot at. Ive been there many a times and can vouch for it's non-gayness.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top