Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 12:04:35 PM EDT
I purchased a Oly K4B (it is what you call a "preban"):

A2 flashider, A2 handguard and stock, 1 (!) 30 rnd mag, evil, evil, evil black beauty!!!
Now I feel a full member of this board...

PS.
Next days I am going to take pictures of it and test it at the range, to write an article (both italian and english) and to put on line it on my internet site.
[:)]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Conga Rats !
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#3]
DUDE! Way to go...!!!  [beer]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Now I feel a full member of this board[:)]/quote]
You don't need a AR to be a member of this board, but it would help to know what we are talking about sometimes.  Actually all you need is any evil black rifle.  Show us your range pix when you get a chance.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 12:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]
forza italia! campagnolo!

congrats on your first!
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats!

Post a link for us.  Any chance you could bring us up to speed on Italian firarms laws.  I remember seeing something about military caliber firearms being tough to get.  Didn't Colt make some .222 ARs for sale in Italy at one time?
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Congrats!

Post a link for us.  Any chance you could bring us up to speed on Italian firarms laws.  I remember seeing something about military caliber firearms being tough to get.  Didn't Colt make some .222 ARs for sale in Italy at one time?
View Quote

This is a good idea to write an article about italian firearms law in the English section of my internet site.
I'll give you the URL : [url]http://web.tiscali.it/saarms[/url]

The Italian section is starting to have more articles, but I am working to translate in English the articles.

It's true: up to few years ago the only AR15 you could buy were in 222 remington. Now the things are changed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top