BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 9:59:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 10:08:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Uh, I think you're preachin' to the choir, here.  I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts about personal responsibilty, though.  Just to add my $.02- my beef is with people who act like nother bad should ever happen to them or theirs.  Life is full of bad shit, and it has to happen to somebody.  When it does, people often get indignant, and act like they are entitled to perfectly happy and healthy lives, free of any pain or suffering.  If not, the first response is usually "sue the bastards".  Sometimes, you just have to take the bad stuff and mmove on.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
But firearms, of any type, make killing easier when they fall into the wrong hands.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:52:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
But firearms, of any type, make killing easier when they fall into the wrong hands.
View Quote

... yeah, same with Boeing 757's too
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 4:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

... yeah, same with Boeing 757's too
View Quote

Not to mention national elections.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Paul -

I think you've already written a nice "Guest Column" that needs to be submitted to your local newspaper.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top