Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2001 4:43:47 AM EDT
I saw in the paper Doc Walther will be there so that is a positive sign.  If I am paying $5 for parking and $6 for admission though I expect a decent selection.

It is a "high calibur" run show.
David

Hey Retrodog, you going?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Where is the show being held?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:48:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 7:13:01 AM EDT
[#3]
"Hey Retrodog, you going?" DJS

Don't know yet. I bought a new AR-15 last weekend and still haven't gotten to shoot it yet. I was going to prioritize a trip to PSC this weekend just for that activity but now the weather man says rain all weekend. YUK!!!

I'd like to get some ammo and accessories but don't know yet if I'll go.

This show is usually my second favorite to the AstroHall show. I think it is a pretty good one. The next Astrohall show won't be till Feb or something like that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the High Caliber Gun Show at the Reliant Astrohall (white building... don't think they use the blue building in the back for any gun show except for the huge Houston Gun Collectors Association show).  They will have ammo (whereas there is none at the HGCA).  it's basically the same show as was at the George R. Brown last weekend, but it may be bigger due to the venue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top