Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2001 6:43:02 AM EDT
How many of you are always delayed for no reason, never an explanation of why! I am always delayed for one hour on my last five guns purchased.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Once you get a delay, you will always get a delay.  I know one guy who buys from me alot gets delayed every time.  It was taking three days to get a proceed.  Now it's taking 20 minutes for the proceed.  Another friend of mine who is chief detective and an armourer for the Sheriff's office gets delayed every time too.  They call back in about 5 minutes with his proceed.  They are re-inventing the wheel each time they do a check.  I think that now they are using notes off previos checks to get additional checks on the same person done quicker.  If you've ever been arrested you may get delayed.  If you have the same or similiar name as a mob hitman from Jersey you'll get delayed.  If the computers are down you'll get delayed.  If NICS is swamped you'll get delayed.  If it's a gunshow weekend(thanks to Bill) you'd get delayed.  Hopefully this screwing with the gunshows will be over since Bill "I'm a Communist" Clinton is gone!
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#2]
[size=4]What notes? By law the records are destroyed... oh yeah... the law means nothing to Reno's FBI. Maybe Ashcroft will fix that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top