Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 8:28:53 AM EDT
With respect to Steyr AUg and original idea from fellow member [i]Yomama[/i], I give you [b]B!tch of The Day!![/b]

The Rules:

1. Must be female
2. Accompaning quote helps

I'll start with the Queen Bitch

[img]http://clinton.senate.gov/images/official_portrait2.jpg[/img]

[i]"There wasn't a sicker person than I on September 11. I was on the telephone when it happened. The instant that second plane hit, I said to the person with whom I was speaking, 'Bin Laden did this.' I knew immediately. I know what this network can do." [/i]

Who's next??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey...  I forgot to ask.

How is your back doing?  Was the epidural injection helpful?

BTW:  Here's a much cuter photo of your aforementioned "Bitch".

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/hitlary.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:42:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus H Christ RBAD! My eyes are burning! I feel terribly ill! [>Q] [puke]

All I can say is, Eww.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#3]
RBAD,
My wife had the back shot and so far (1 month) she is doing great!

By the way I can't focus on anything after those BU shots that I just got!
BU=Butt ugly!!![:D]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:03:37 AM EDT
[#4]
[b]Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)[/b]
[img]http://www.stentorian.com/2ndamend/feinstn.jpg[/img]
The "assault weapon expert" muzzle-sweeps the crowd with her finger on the trigger.

[b]"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out-right ban, picking up every one of them... 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it."[/b]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:21:35 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.pagesix.com/cindyadams/cindyadams.htm[/url]

Hillary's Bitch of the Day was that if we allowed cloning, Strom Thurmond would be a Senator forever.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Look at the politicians in uniform backing up Feinstein.
Everyone one of them would sell there mother for another $100,000 of federal money.

Talk to big city chiefs and you need no guns as they're there to protect you.
Talk to street cops in the same city and they'll advise a vehicle towed howitzer if you can get one.
[50]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://renoforflorida.com/images/portrait.gif[/img]

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is the goal." -Janet Reno
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
RBAD,
My wife had the back shot and so far (1 month) she is doing great!

BigDozer66
View Quote

GREAT To hear !

I have been going for selective nerve block injections (via flouroscopy) after my laminectomy failed.  
They seem to work fairly well for me.
(stops alot of the butt and leg pain and gives me some feeling back in my leg and foot)

I'm doing anything I can to avoid a multi-level fusion surgery !

BTW:  I just started a new "experimental" treatment.  If anyone has a herniated or bulging disc in L3-L4 / L4-L5 / L5-S1 areas, it looks somewhat promising. (huge $$ --around $5000 -- though and it's not covered by insurance)

[url]www.axiomworldwide.com[/url]

I haven't noticed any difference in the pain or radiculopathy yet, but I've only gone for about 7 visits.  (out of a total of 30)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top