Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 8:07:59 AM EDT
Osama: "We calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be two or three floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (inaudible)..due to my experience in the field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and the floors above it only. This is all we had hoped for."

Any doubters remaining?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Osama: "We calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be two or three floors. I was the most optimistic of them all. (inaudible)..due to my experience in the field, I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and the floors above it only. This is all we had hoped for."

Any doubters remaining?
View Quote

I never had doubts. I hope that you can catch this asshole very soon.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The media still question whether or not this tape is a "smoking gun". My view is this, OBL states "we" sent people to America for an act of martyrdom. "we" knew the attack was going to happen the Thursday before. He calculated the losses. This gun might not be smoking but the barrel is really really hot.

One other note: There was no reason for OBL to say "I did it" because everyone in that room knew he did plan, finance, and order this.

This man needs kill'in.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]

He's guilty as hell:
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40750,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#4]
From later in the tape: "The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes."
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Also on tape....released earlier.....I had nothing to do with it, but I am happy it happened.....

Also on todays tape.....Sale at Nordstrom's on these killer table cloths that we wear on our heads.....and they make handy nose-blowers....
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Also on tape....released earlier.....I had nothing to do with it, but I am happy it happened.....
View Quote

Yes, that was on a tape of OBL running his cockholster by himself that was [b]intentionally released[/b] to the Al-Jazeera news agency to be broadcast worldwide.

This tape is one that was made of a few coversations between upper echelon al Quaida honchos and wasn't meant for release. It was found in some wreckage after the Taliban/al Quaida dicks unassed the AO.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:01:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any doubters remaining?
View Quote

None here, I'd bet. However, there are probably lots of pro-Islamic extremists all around the world who'd deny it. (Turban-impaired vision perhaps.) [;)]
(Edited to fix typo.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top