Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/13/2001 6:02:21 AM EDT
In the gay abortion thread many of you say there is no Gene for being gay and that it is a choice..While I belive that act of the acctual sex is a choice and you could choose not to stick your weiner in a mans A$$. I dont think that the actuall sexual atraction is a choice..Im hetero and in no way do I think I could wake up one mornig and go "WELL LOOK AT THAT MANS ASS I THINK ILL CHOOSE TO BE ATTRACTED TO IT! I could never choose it and I think Genes play a part in sexual prefrence...

NOMEX ON
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:11:39 AM EDT
[#1]
PRECISELY!  That's exactly the same argument I use.  The homophobics out there I find kind of amusing, because they live in fear of being "hit on" by a gay man.  Hey, if somebody finds you attractive, feel free to be flattered, not offended.  I like women.  I've ALWAYS liked women.  I am not attracted to men in the least.  Why the hell should I be afraid of gay men?  Their generally superior sense of style?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:15:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no use for queers but if they keep their preference in the closet where it belongs and stay away from me then they have a right to live in peace.

Should it ever be proven that they have a genetic defect they should ALL be aborted.  If it is NOT genetic, then I hope a cure is found and they can be treated.

I abhore all the attempts to legislate preference for them just as I think hate-crime laws are stupid.  What can be more hateful than murder?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
i think you're right, i could NEVER even think about a man that way! genetics, chemicals, call it what you want ~ NO WAY! and that is from birth! my first experience with a girl was in first grade! she kissed me during a film, and i knew where i stood from then on.

my research analyst is a lesbian, and she remembers groing up with her brothers, always wanting to do what they did, right down to checking out girls! her earliest memories were of confusion and guilt, as she reached puberty, the realization began to be plain. she would be with women.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:17:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have no use for queers but if they keep their preference in the closet where it belongs and stay away from me then they have a right to live in peace.

Should it ever be proven that they have a genetic defect they should ALL be aborted.  If it is NOT genetic, then I hope a cure is found and they can be treated.

I abhore all the attempts to legislate preference for them just as I think hate-crime laws are stupid.  What can be more hateful than murder?
View Quote

OK So if a gay hits on you in what way have you been violated..None he has given you a compliment just tell him no thank you I dont go that way and let it be the end of it.........
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:22:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Personally, I'm not afraid of being the object of desire of a gay man.

For the most part, they are wusses and I could kick their *&@ and beat them off, if they ever tried to make a move on me.

But when you mix AIDS into the equation, things change a bit. Noiw we are talking life and death.

If ever we find a "gay" gene, next we need to look for a ....

murder gene

petty larceny gene

tax evasion gene

flatulence gene

male pattern baldness gene

piss and moan gene

exceeding the speed limit gene

welfare gene

laziness gene

That way no one will ever have to be responsible for anything.

Then we can all sit down in peace and harmony, and sing Kumbya and drink wine coolers in a big group hug.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:25:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

For the most part, they are wusses and I could kick their *&@ and beat them off, if they ever tried to make a move on me.

But when you mix AIDS into the equation, things change a bit. Noiw we are talking life and death.

murder gene

petty larceny gene

tax evasion gene

flatulence gene

piss and moan gene

welfare gene

laziness gene

Then we can all sit down in peace and harmony, and sing Kumbya and drink wine coolers in a big group hug.

View Quote

How does being gay qualifiy with any of  the other offenses..its not criminal and HIV?AIDS can be transmitted by regular sex.....sorry grandman but that just dosnt make sense.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:25:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...and beat them off, if they ever tried to make a move on me.

View Quote

Uhh...Hey Beavis, Garandman said he's gonna beat off a gay dude..[;D}
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How does being gay qualifiy with any of  the other offenses..its not criminal and HIV?AIDS can be transmitted by regular sex.....sorry grandman but that just dosnt make sense.
View Quote

I was using hyperbole for some of them.

But like murder, larceny, etc, Scripturally, homosexuality is a sin, because it is a choice.

AS I offered in the other thread, I just finished a rather comprehensive Biblical study on teh issue - six pages single spaced.

I will provide it to you, on request. Scripture is unmistakeable - homosexuality is sin, as is theft, rape and murder.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:31:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Uhh...Hey Beavis, Garandman said he's gonna beat off a gay dude..[;D}
View Quote

Erick! this is the second keyboard i ruined this week! both because of you!!! i want your addy, i'm sending you the bill!

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I was using hyperbole for some of them.

But like murder, larceny, etc, Scripturally, homosexuality is a sin, because it is a choice.

AS I offered in the other thread, I just finished a rather comprehensive Biblical study on teh issue - six pages single spaced.

I will provide it to you, on request. Scripture is unmistakeable - homosexuality is sin, as is theft, rape and murder.

View Quote

Where in the Bible does it say its a sin..every where i have come across it in the bible it says RAPE is wrong and in Sodom when they tell him to send the men out so they can "lay with them" its not "concensiaul sex" it  is rape so it say it is wrong if its rape...Taking something out of context dosnt make sence to me...

and How do you CHOOSE ..the actual act is a CHOOCE but the fealings arnt.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:32:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Obviously you have absolutely no real-world experience here. Have you ever fought your way out of a club with a couple of your buddies, outnumbered two to one, because one of said buddies objected to being manhandled by a man? I have. Homosexuals are men and, aside from the most limp-wristed swish, fight like men.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

But so is Adultery and most places don't have laws against that.

Bible aside, should not the path to be "righteousness" come from the heart rather than from legislation? I think it was you who said something similar about abortion and I couldn't have agreed more. Morality can't be legislated.

Now I'm obviously not saying repeal laws on murder rape theft and stuff like that, though I feel adultery and homosexuality is wrong who am I or the "system" to judge?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:34:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Where in the Bible does it say its a sin...
View Quote

My six page study is BEYOND the scope of this forum. But I have six pages of refences that say it is a sin.

Again, if you want that info, e-mail a request to me. i will NOT be providing it in this forum.

If you REALLY want an answer, you know where to get one.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:37:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Send it too [email protected]

Ill read your study then Il answer via email well decide wether or not to post here together.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

But so is Adultery and most places don't have laws against that.
View Quote

The existence or lack of legislation doesn't change anything with regard to God's opinion as to ALL sexuality OUTSIDE the man and woman marital relationship being sin.

Bible aside, should not the path to be "righteousness" come from the heart rather than from legislation? ?
View Quote

The ENTIRE point of Scripture, BOTH Old and New Testament is that obedience to God must come from the heart, not by force of legislation.

The more time goes by, the more I realize the huge mistake made in trying to Christianize laws.

Search this forum for "Cal Thomas" and read the article on that subject that I linked here. It is EXCELLENT.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:41:19 AM EDT
[#16]
First: Whose business is it where someone else dips their dinky, be it man hole or where it's supposed to go?

Second: Given the fact that there are plenty of homophobes and Gawd-Fearin' types out there ready to pounce on them and kick the snot out of them, why would anyone choose to be gay? Who would choose that kind of grief? I know enough gay men to know they didn't wake up one day, roll over in bed and look at their supermodel girlfriend and think, "ya know, I think I want to hit my buddy Dave's dirt-button! I wanna stick it in his mangina, wiggle it around, and then watch show tunes!"

Like just about everything else about humans, it isn't all choice or all genes. It's a mix. Humans are more than just our genetic programming and instincts... well, most people are. But denying that the genetic programming is a huge part of us is just stupid.

Third: On a related issue, I know plenty of gay guys that could probably kick your ass, dear reader. Sometimes even the little sissy ones are surprisingly dangerous. And the 6' drag queens... yikes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:43:50 AM EDT
[#17]
So in CHOOSING to have any other kind of sex not for procreation is a sin..masturbation, oral, annal, using birth control........
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:44:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Being a homosexual is a choice.  Whether it is a byproduct of ones upbringing, or anything else, it is a choice.  The best "cure" for homosexuals is extensive psychotherapy.  They are sick, and they have and are a disease.  I don't treat them any different than anybody else, even though it is disgusting.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:46:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I am no bible expert, by any means, but I HAVE seen the MANY verses that say that it is a sin to be gay!  Someone will post them here, I'm sure.  Garandman.....why won't you post them here?  

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:47:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:49:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Being a homosexual is a choice.  Whether it is a byproduct of ones upbringing, or anything else, it is a choice.  The best "cure" for homosexuals is extensive psychotherapy.  They are sick, and they have and are a disease.  I don't treat them any different than anybody else, even though it is disgusting.
View Quote

If its a choice how can it be a disease??? And what they do in the bed room---how does it affect you..murder affect because a loved one is lost(somebody loved the victim) theft is wrong because somebody lost something...sins are sins because in following them they protect the basic rights of others
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#22]

I have no use for queers but if they keep their preference in the closet where it belongs ...
View Quote

I couldn't agree more.  I have no problem with someone making that choice.  I do believe it is a choice rather than predestination.  If we find it is in fact genetic then so be it.  I don't care.  

My understanding is that they've linked alcoholism to a gene.  Alcoholics, whether genetic or not, tend to drink excessively from the time they start drinking.  This progresses throughout their usage getting worse and worse.  All the same, an alcoholic makes a choice when he takes a drink.  Just because they tend to obsess over alcohol doesn't take that choice away, be it genetic predestination or not.  I speak from experience being in recovery for 9 years.

I also agree with garandman to some extent.  For me, to give up alcohol I had to come to terms with God.  In doing so I was relieved of the obsession to drink.  I tried every other means possible but this was the only thing that worked for me.  I think maybe homosexuality is the same kind of thing, a spiritual disease.   This does not negate the possibility of it being a genetic trait.  Homo's still CHOOSE to live that lifestyle.  Their are MANY reformed homos who've found God and now live a hetero lifestyle.  Anytime one of them speaks up on their experience it enrages the gay and lesbian community, derailing many of their arguments.

The point is I don't go around telling people: "LOOK AT ME!  I'M HETEROSEXUAL!"  I don't have any special rights being hetero so why should homos have special rights.  That's what I think pisses most of us off.  So you're a homo?  Good for you.  Keep that info to yourself please and stop parading big inflatable penises in public.  This is a family place.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:53:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Garandman.....why won't you post them here?  

View Quote

BECAUSE....as i said, it is beyond the scope of this forum.

The study is available by e-mailed request ONLY.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:53:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK So if a gay hits on you in what way have you been violated..
View Quote

When they walk up in a bar and grab my crotch.  That's when I'm violated.  And yes, it has happened.  The fvcker is lucky it's not legal to carry in a bar here.
View Quote

but thats assault if you grabed a women that would be wrong butall gays dont act that way. if a man or a women grabs my crotch I will defend my self I am married and it is only for my wife to grab me there.....
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:56:59 AM EDT
[#25]
I've had an interesting experience, recently that has given me a different view point than I used to have on this subject.

I found out about three weeks ago that my brother is gay.  I guess I wasn't really surprised, but then again I was.  We grew up in a loving home, although parents were divorced.  My brother had girl friends in high school and collage.  Some, alot better looking than mine.  I think he told my mom sometime during his collage years, but I think he knew during high school.  He has a new "friend" that seems like a nice guy(met him couple of weeks ago, before I knew) and I would not have thought this guy could be gay either.  The guy is into guns, loved my AR, even used to be in the Army.

Now, I still do have the same feelings like garandman, and others.  I'm repulsed by the though, can't understand why my brother would "want" this, but now I'm not so sure it is a "choice".  My mom told me she thinks it is more of a choice than genetics, but I don't know if I agree with her.  

I still love my brother, but don't want to hear about his relationship.  I talked to him on the phone yesterday for the first time since I found out.  We talked about motorcycles(his hobbie) and if I was going to get to go to our mom's for Christmas.  I know it's not fair to him, but I just want to pretend I don't know.  Maybe that way I don't have to approve?  My dad's another story.  He does not know officially yet.  I know my brother does not want him to know because he is afraid my dad won't love him anymore.  According to my mom, this has been a fear of my brother's for a long time.  Funny thing is, my brother's a doc, very successful in my dad's eyes(D.D.S.).  I'm disappointed my kids won't have any cousins, and sorry that my brother won't get to experience fatherhood, he'd be a good one, in my opinion.  

Sorry for the long story, but thought it might put a different perspective on things for you guys.  BTW, I don't believe in same sex marriages, or same sex couples adopting children.  For the rest of it, I don't know what to think anymore.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:57:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

When they walk up in a bar and grab my crotch.  That's when I'm violated.  And yes, it has happened.  The fvcker is lucky it's not legal to carry in a bar here.
View Quote

Yeah, that is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior. Even a woman who did that to me would get at least an armlock for her trouble if she just walked up and grabbed. You should first deck the asshole, then just accept it as a compliment. A straight friend of mine who is constantly getting hit on by gays takes it stoically... "Even if you aren't going to the party, it's nice to be invited", he says.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:58:42 AM EDT
[#27]
[b]This is a case of NURTURE over NATURE[/b]

How could a genetic trait that makes someone try to procreate with a member of their same sex get passed on and on, generation after generation?  Wouldn't the gay "gene" basically fuck itself out of existence?

Eugenics studies performed by both the Nazi's and our own government failed horribly in proving that you can control a society by blaming every social ill on bad blood, or breeding, or genetic predisposition.

Discussions regarding this topic then, as now, merely exposed peoples inability to deal with their own feelings.  They allow social prejudices to flower under the guise of scientific certainty.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:02:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Where in the Bible does it say its a sin..
View Quote

Leviticus 20
And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#29]
I've been hit on by gay's before. Don't really take offence to it, since I'm not gay, and I tell them that. At least someone finds me attractive!

I have a few gay friends. My female friends like to hang out with them since they can all check out guys together.

It really gives you a different perspective when you KNOW someone who is gay. All of a sudden they aren't some AIDS carrying homo who's out to rape you.

Gays are normal people. Their partners are not being forced into a "gay" relationship. When 2 people love eachother does it really matter if it's male/female or male/male? It shouldn't.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:06:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
thats assault if you grabed a women that would be wrong butall gays dont act that way.
View Quote

I'm sorry, but gays generally have a much more cavalier and aggressive attitude toward sex. Many of you will talk of positive experiences with homosexuals, but I haven't had any of those. I had my crotch grabbed in a restaurant while my party of four (Wife, Mom, Mom's friend and I) were waiting to be seated. The guy just copped a feel on my joint as he walked by to the rest room. I was standing there with my [b]wife, for f(*^'s sake![/b] I seriously had to take a minute to get myself together. I considered following him into the bathroom and seriously hurting him, but knew the evening would end disastrously for my family.

I don't care that some men do this to women, or that women have to deal with this all the time. I don't do it to women, and would hammer the dogshit out of anyone who did it to my mother, wife or sister.

The club incident mentioned in my earlier post took place in Okinawa, and the offending queers were US military men. One of them pressed up against my buddy from behind and grabbed his package. When my buddy pushed him away, he had his legs kicked out from under him by another queer. Then it was on. I got to spend an extra six months on legal hold in Okinawa over that, restricted to the base, while the Air Force officer who started the whole thing got to rotate home on schedule.

Do I have a bad attitude?

[b]You're damned right I do.[/b]

Have I earned it?

[b]You're damned right I have.[/b]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#31]
[b]
Quoted:

murder gene

petty larceny gene

tax evasion gene

flatulence gene

piss and moan gene

welfare gene

laziness gene

View Quote
[/b]

The urgent matter would be to first isolate the
Religion Gene.
Get rid of these freaks first and we will all be better off.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:07:31 AM EDT
[#32]
I read Grandmans Report...a very good one and he has proven to me tha being gay is a sin............

as to the choice of being gay even though it is a sin I dont know ..few post have changed my mindset in the past..this one didnt really change my mind I dont agree with people being gay..but I dont approve of a lot of things...Rap music lyrics that talk bad about everything, devil worshipers, athiests. plus about a million other things but I have objective veiws..i dont let my emotions rule the day as so many people here do.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:08:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

When they walk up in a bar and grab my crotch.  That's when I'm violated....
View Quote

I'm sorry, but anyone who does that, man or woman, is going to get an ass whooping. That is unacceptable behavior from any sex.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:09:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Religion Gene.
View Quote

Ahhhhh....can't you just feel the tolerance in the air?????

[}:D]

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:11:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Second: Given the fact that there are plenty of homophobes and Gawd-Fearin' types out there ready to pounce on them and kick the snot out of them, why would anyone choose to be gay? Who would choose that kind of grief?
View Quote

Because they don't care what other people think about them!  It's no different than these FREAKS who have 50 piercings in their face and a green mohawk.  They say they are just expressing their "individuality"!  LMAO!!  Fucking Rejects!  They choose to be Butt Plungers and Rump Rangers!  If I chose, I could be one, but I choose to hump women!  It's my preference and my choice!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#36]
but my original question isnt weather it was Right or Wrong or evil it was if it is a choice................
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:13:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I read Grandmans Report...a very good one and he has proven to me tha being gay is a sin............

as to the choice of being gay even though it is a sin I dont know ...
View Quote

FWIW -

I'm not even necessarily ready to say there isn't a "gene" that predisposes one toward homosexuality.

But even if there is such a gene, that changes nothing. ALL sinful activity comes from a apredisposition toward sin that is in ALL people.

But God defines homosexuality as sin. He has provided a means to overcome sin thru teh power to be found in Jesus Christ.

Now, if someone throws me a life preserver, but I reject the life preserver, and then I drowned, whose fault is that??

God has sent out the life preserver. Will you accept it, or reject it???

So, YES, homosexuality is ALWAYS a choice, regardless of what science thinks it finds.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:13:57 AM EDT
[#38]
I always liked this quotation from Heinlein:
Copulation is spiritual in essence -- or it is merely friendly exercise. On second thought, strike out "merely." Copulation is not "merely" -- even when it is just a happy pastime for two strangers. But copulation at its spiritual best is so much more than physical coupling that it is different in kind as well as in degree.  

The saddest feature of homosexuality is not that it is "wrong" or "sinful" or even that it cannot lead to progeny -- but that is more difficult to reach through it this spiritual union. Not impossible -- but the cards are stacked against it.  

But -- most sorrowfully -- many people never achieve spiritual sharing even with the help of male-female advantage; they are condemned to wander through life alone.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#39]
[b]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Religion Gene.
View Quote
[/b]

[b]Ahhhhh....can't you just feel the tolerance in the air?????[/b]

[}:

View Quote
[/b]

Yeah,I think it has been wafting over from your direction.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:15:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

I'm really sorry about that...I didn't think you would mind.[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Chimborazo%2Fgay%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
[b]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Religion Gene.
View Quote
[/b]

[b]Ahhhhh....can't you just feel the tolerance in the air?????[/b]

[}:

View Quote
[/b]

Yeah,I think it has been wafting over from your direction.
View Quote

Hmmmm....YOU were the one using the label "freak" and suggesting extermination.

You.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because they don't care what other people think about them!  It's no different than these FREAKS who have 50 piercings in their face and a green mohawk.  They say they are just expressing their "individuality"!  LMAO!!  Fucking Rejects!  They choose to be Butt Plungers and Rump Rangers!  If I chose, I could be one, but I choose to hump women!  It's my preference and my choice!
View Quote

Someone who could CHOOSE to have sex with either men OR women... they call that bisexual. Is that what you mean you are? I doubt you meant that, but I also doubt you "chose" to be straight. I suspect you just are straight, always have been, and that's that. When did you make a conscious decision to be straight instead of gay? Did you actually just sit down one afternoon and pick one over the other? It usually don't work like that. I'm straight... always have been. Never was interested in manhole. But I never sat down and weighed the pro's and con's, and then decided not to make my momma cry.

Do you actually know any gays, Jboze, well enough to discuss this issue without hyperbole or flecks of spittle? Did THEY tell you that they just woke up one day and decided that the ability to have sex with men was worth the price of hatred, shame, guilt, yada yada yada? I didn't think that man-bung would be THAT GOOD. Maybe they know something...

[spank][sex]    [shock][puke]  
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#43]
this thread is starting to deteriate......
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:32:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
this thread is starting to deteriate......
View Quote

It was decrepit from the very beginning. But please, I put some thought into my animated smileys! At least give me credit for trying... :)
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#45]
From strictly a personal stand point I am an "agnostic" with a deep belief in God but have problems with the various prophets.

I believe that sexual orientation  is determined in the brain [Plenty of room for jokes here.] and by correct balance of chemicals in the body.

If true then we who believe in God might be a little careful as sexual orientation would be God-given.

Are there some few individuals driven to hatred of women at an early age by domineering mothers ?  Probably but few.
[argue]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I still love my brother, but don't want to hear about his relationship.  I talked to him on the phone yesterday for the first time since I found out.  We talked about motorcycles(his hobbie) and if I was going to get to go to our mom's for Christmas.  I know it's not fair to him, but I just want to pretend I don't know.  Maybe that way I don't have to approve?
View Quote

You shouldn't ignore it.  He's still your brother, and his personal relationships are part of his life.  You should openly talk to him about it.  Just my .02...family is family.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:58:13 AM EDT
[#48]
guns762,
may God walk with both your father and brother.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Chimborazo,
even in the midst of this "heavy" thread I've got to ask if "Pabst Blue Ribbon" is still made ??

(Every time I see your post I mean to ask but always forget.)
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't believe that being gay is a choice. I am not gay but I never made a choice to be heterosexual so I believe it works the same way for the gays. I never made a decision to have sex with women, my mind and body had already decided that was what I liked. If you made a conscious choice then you must be a bi-sexual, where you feel that there is a choice to be made. For me there was no choice, as for gays they did not make a choice either.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top