Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2001 4:13:56 AM EDT
Prior to the end of WW II or 1948 when Israel was created, what was the palestinian situation?  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 4:33:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Easy, the folks in the Gaza Strip were Egyptians, the folks in the area that became Israel and in the West Bank were Jordanians, and the folks in the Golan Heights were Syrians.

Eric The(Zionist)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Easy, the folks in the Gaza Strip were Egyptians, the folks in the area that became Israel and in the West Bank were Jordanians, and the folks in the Golan Heights were Syrians.

View Quote

Ohh, you forgot the BEST parts Eric!!!!!!!

The Jews had violated God's CONDITIONAL coventants to the land. The promises were "If...then..." contracts. They did NOT "if" - so they don't get to "then."

The Jews that had been dispersed since about AD70, had intermarried SO COMPLETELY that today, NO SUCH THING as  Jew really exists. At least NOT in the purity of the bloodline, which is the SINGULAR distinguishing charachteristic the Mosaic Law established to determine WHO was a Jew.

The Arabs who were there had "squatters rights."  They and their ancestors had been there just shy of 2,000 years.

Then, in 1948, the U.N. came in and PUSHED the Arabs out of their homes and displaced them all over the region. Kinda like the U.N. types claim we did to the American Indians.

And before you start talkin' 'bout Divine Right to the land for the Jew, let's forego further discussion until the point WHEN the U. N. comes over here, and pushes YOU off the land YOUR family has lived on for only 200 years.

THEN we'll see if YOU (and I) aren't as pissed (and when fighting against a FAR superior force) "unstable" as the modern Arab.

They may be nutz, but you should walk a mile in their sandals before you condemn them completely.

(This all seems vaguely familiar. Perhaps we need a new forum for Israel discussions with a FAQ  [BD]  )

[b]Editors Note: These simple facts in NO WAY excuses the Arab peoples responsible for the 9-11 attack. May they burn in hell. May we have the pleasure of making their travel arrangements to hell.[/b]

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Jesus!  Thanks Eric.  lets not start another war here....I had heard or read somewhere that the Palestinians never really had a homeland before Israel came along.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:30:40 AM EDT
[#4]
There are alot of points here. Jordan as a nation did not really exist until 1948, Jordan is the Palestinian state. The populatin is 70% , but they are treated as non people. Also the reason that the other Islamic countries support the Palenstinians is they would rather have the Israelis deal with them. They do not want them either
There were Jews living in what is now Israel continiously. The Dispora never removed all the Jews. And we have been returned many times to Israel.
There is one simple rule.....the Israelis hold the land....peroid. THe same as we the  Americans held the west. The size of the nation of Isreal was dertermined by unprovoked attacks against it my it's neighbors...they lost, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]
If we keep things to MODERN history for relevance's sake, the situation doesn't get any less convoluted. Palestine has never been the homeland of a "Palestinian" people. In modern times, (last 500 years) it has been ruled the Ottoman Turks, who lost it after WWI. The British administered it until the creation of Israel in 1948. I won't provide links, because sites are often slanted when discussing this issue, but do a search on "Palestine, Balfour Declaration, 1948, Transjordan" and it will pull up a variety of sites.

On second thought, the pro-Israel site below presents things in a way very different from what you normally see. Check it out. Again, it is obviously slanted towards Zionism, but the basic facts, names, and dates are accurate... verify them yourself if you want to learn why the issue is so damn emotional for all parties.

http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:38:07 AM EDT
[#6]
the people in the region at the time considered themselves Palistinian. the young UN also officially called them Palistinians. after WWII, the British maintained control of the region, as per UN charter (originally the League of Nations). they were originally going to hold the land themselves for bombing practice and such.

Jews both in Europe and America lobbied hard for the lands around Jerusalem. they considered this a prime area for a fledgling nation. the Allies agreed, after much cajoling (some say threats) and signed the lands under British control to them. the original agreement called for the removal of X number of Palistinians from the area by a certain date ~ IIRC, it was like 10,000.

however, once the Jews began settling the area, they considered the Palistinians a threat, which they proved right. there were terrorist acts, b0mbings, etc.. by both sides. in order to control the area, the Allies began the removal and displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palistinians, and the region was eventually pacified enough for the UN to relinquish command unto the Jews and the land became Israel.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks again everyone for shedding some light on this for lil 'ole me.

[peep]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 5:50:49 AM EDT
[#8]
[url]http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html[/url]

Thanks that is what I was looking for.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:08:10 AM EDT
[#9]
"The Arabs who were there had "squatters rights." They and their ancestors had been there just shy of 2,000 years"

Garandman. dude I just put down a good book on this.

It was way shy of 2,000 years,the Jews and Arabs have about the same time there if you add it all up.
Wars on top of wars and the land just went from Jews to Arabs and from Arabs to Jews and so on,
now Jews just feel it's time to take it back........again.

Right now they still need to take back Gad,the south part of East Manasseh,Reuben,Benjamin(from Jerusalem to Jericho),Noth Judah and the west 1/2 of Simeon befor they will have all 12 tribes's land back and it's not like they are doing it the way the muzzies did it the last time.

I think they should even take back the land north on Damascus that was under the control of King Sloman.

The funny thing is they never did really get there hands on the Gaza strip,damn Philistines.

I gess Gaza will always be the land of people that don't know when there not wanted.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Garandman. dude I just put down a good book on this.

It was way shy of 2,000 years,the Jews and Arabs have about the same time there if you add it all up.
Wars on top of wars and the land just went from Jews to Arabs and from Arabs to Jews and so on,
now Jews just feel it's time to take it back........again.
View Quote

And in a pragmatic moment, I'm all for it. Back and forth, wars and more killing. Let 'em all have at it. Kill each other off. Till either they figger out war is  NEVER gonna work, or they extinct themselves.

No outsider is EVER gonna be able to coerce them to peace. They MUST learn it on their own.

And if they DO extinct themselves, thats just fewer people my tax dollars either have to pay welfare for, or arm so they can continue killing each other.

Simply put - its a mess we (the USA) neither have the right nor the understanding to interfere in.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:14:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If we keep things to MODERN history for relevance's sake
View Quote

If you do that you miss over 1/2 the story.....know you don't give a crap ,just want to stick this in just in case somebody really did want to know the truth[;)]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:19:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn! you guys need to pull your selves away from CNN sometimes!

"and the region was eventually pacified enough for the UN to relinquish command unto the Jews and the land became Israel"[rolleyes]

The nation of Israel is abut 2,800 years old.
People like to fight over it and it has changed hands again and again but not eve the muzzies try to say it's new.(other than the leftest non muzzie Arabs)

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Damn! you guys need to pull your selves away from CNN sometimes!

"and the region was eventually pacified enough for the UN to relinquish command unto the Jews and the land became Israel"[rolleyes]

View Quote

yes, obviously there is more, however, i was answering the specific question of the Palistinian situation around the end of WWII. if the question was about the ENTIRE 160 billion year history of that region, i would have tried to address it as such.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:24:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If we keep things to MODERN history for relevance's sake
View Quote

If you do that you miss over 1/2 the story.....know you don't give a crap ,just want to stick this in just in case somebody really did want to know the truth[;)]
View Quote

"The truth" is that both sides make their public cases based on ancient history, which can be spun however you like it. The "facts" are more recent. It is a murderous tribal conflict of the sort that goes on all over the world, but the current turmoil has its actual roots in the modern era, in decisions made in the last century. Things are well past the point of sorting out claims of who was there first, if by first you mean pre-Roman.

As to what I give a crap about, well, you aren't really an informed judge of that.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:28:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Interesting.....I have a coin dated 1926 that has "Palestine" written on it in Hebrew, English and Arabic. Legal tender that shows Palestine must have existed, at least sufficiently to issue coinage.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:40:38 AM EDT
[#16]
As to what I give a crap about, well, you aren't really an informed judge of that.
View Quote

Well I gess you told me [:D]...........[rolleyes]

PS:Hannah_Reitsch, Chuck-E-Cheese's has coinage too.
And to think they don't even had a seat with the UN[:(]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:49:41 AM EDT
[#17]
As I tried to point out, this is a real coin, not a souvenir. The words "legal tender" might have been a clue.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:45:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Hannah-
Jolly ol' England ruled "Palestine", following WWI, keeping the loosely used name.  The coins were "legal English tender" created by England.

garandman-
How about we nuke the surrounding countries, Syria, Jordon, and Egypt, making them parking lots.  We even paint in those parking lines.  Now you and your family will have a place to hand out flyers.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:48:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
garandman-
How about we nuke the surrounding countries, Syria, Jordon, and Egypt, making them parking lots.  We even paint in those parking lines.  Now you and your family will have a place to hand out flyers.
View Quote

[rolleyes]

Actually, lets nuke the ENTIRE place, and I'll have a cool place to go 4-wheelin'!!!!!!!

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:07:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Damn right I did. [beer]

Chuckie Cheese would have a seat in the UN if not oppressed by the Imperialist war-mongering Billy Banjo Bear. Chuckie Cheese was there decades before the damned bear, and it is God's will that the pizza chain be ruled by His Chosen Mice, and not by bears, least of all bears with banjos.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:12:30 AM EDT
[#21]
garandman,
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (This b/s is to indicate deep and serious thought. Not.)
Wouldn't that be a "hot" place [for a few thousand years] to go 4-wheelin ??
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Spearweasel, as President of the "Society for the Prevention of Discrimination Against Billy Banjo Bear" and all other banjo playing bears...........

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:36:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The Jews had violated God's CONDITIONAL coventants to the land. The promises were "If...then..." contracts. They did NOT "if" - so they don't get to "then."

The Jews that had been dispersed since about AD70, had intermarried SO COMPLETELY that today, NO SUCH THING as  Jew really exists. At least NOT in the purity of the bloodline, which is the SINGULAR distinguishing charachteristic the Mosaic Law established to determine WHO was a Jew.

The Arabs who were there had "squatters rights."  They and their ancestors had been there just shy of 2,000 years.

Then, in 1948, the U.N. came in and PUSHED the Arabs out of their homes and displaced them all over the region. Kinda like the U.N. types claim we did to the American Indians.

And before you start talkin' 'bout Divine Right to the land for the Jew, let's forego further discussion until the point WHEN the U. N. comes over here, and pushes YOU off the land YOUR family has lived on for only 200 years.

THEN we'll see if YOU (and I) aren't as pissed (and when fighting against a FAR superior force) "unstable" as the modern Arab.

They may be nutz, but you should walk a mile in their sandals before you condemn them completely.

(This all seems vaguely familiar. Perhaps we need a new forum for Israel discussions with a FAQ  [BD]  )

[b]Editors Note: These simple facts in NO WAY excuses the Arab peoples responsible for the 9-11 attack. May they burn in hell. May we have the pleasure of making their travel arrangements to hell.[/b]

View Quote

Garandman, my friend, read some history books before to talk. Your God punishes who lies...

Shalom

PS

Maybe I can introduce you to Fawzi al Kutub? I think that you have a lot in common...
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
As I tried to point out, this is a real coin, not a souvenir. The words "legal tender" might have been a clue.
View Quote

You will find Palestinian lire also in German. I found them in a museum at Kfar Tavor, Low Galilee.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Damn right I did. [beer]

Chuckie Cheese would have a seat in the UN if not oppressed by the Imperialist war-mongering Billy Banjo Bear. Chuckie Cheese was there decades before the damned bear, and it is God's will that the pizza chain be ruled by His Chosen Mice, and not by bears, least of all bears with banjos.
View Quote

Man I'm sorry........I had no idea you where so deep.

That was beautiful[>Q]

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:36:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Palestine was a paradise, a green oasis, full of all kinds of vegetation before the Israelis.  The Palestinians were all peace loving people who would never commit any violence and the evil Israelis just ruined it for them.  Just ask Invictus, garandman, and LiberyOf76.  Garandman, I will completely condemn the Palestinians without walking one foot in their shoes, whether you like it or not.  This BS is getting old.  This entire thread was started just to stir this crap up, IMO.  To quote some idiot on this board "I'm not anti-Semitic, I just want to stop the spread of Zionism".  Have you ever heard such drivel in your life?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:03:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Garandman, my friend, read some history books before to talk. Your God punishes who lies...

Shalom

PS

Maybe I can introduce you to Fawzi al Kutub? I think that you have a lot in common...
View Quote

Feel free to show me where my post was either historically incorrect, or contained deliberate mistatement with intent to deceive.

If you can't, then everyone will know your only intent here was to slander me. Now, I don't know what a "Fawzi" is but I'll guess your intent in introducing them into this discussion was to slander me by association.

THAT is no way to conduct yourself in a discussion. Pretty sad, really.

But not unexpected.

garandman out.

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:25:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Actually, the Arabs that did not flee Isreal during it's forming were given citizenship and make up 16% of the voters.  Jews were considered Palestinians during the 40's.

Garand, the promises to the Jews are not all conditional.  Some are unconditional, a parallel to the future salvation through Christ.  The Great Tribulation is Jacob's trouble, and is solely meant to turn Isreal back to her God.  Planerench out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:26:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Post from garandman -
The Jews that had been dispersed since about AD70, had intermarried SO COMPLETELY that today, NO SUCH THING as Jew really exists. At least NOT in the purity of the bloodline, which is the SINGULAR distinguishing charachteristic the Mosaic Law established to determine WHO was a Jew.
View Quote

Thanks, garandman, for the information, but you must know that a whole lot of Jews have very good records of their bloodlines, and claim that they can trace their lineage back to the time of the Temple.

BTW, I love it when people say the 'Jews' of today are not really Jews!

Hitler and the Nazis thought they knew what Jews were and those bastids put quite a bit of research into determining who was a Jew and who wasn't!

I have a German-American friend, who was born in 1940 in Frankfurt, Germany. His father, who presently lives in Pampa, Texas(!), had a doctorate in chemical engineering from Heidelberg University before the War. He then obtained another doctorate degree at 'Adolph Hitler Universitat' in Berlin, just before the War.

Problem - the family's surname was a German word for a 'small bird' which was indicative of possible Jewish heritage (Jewish names were sometimes 'animal' names, in the past).

So for most of the friggin War, my friend's Father served as a [u]private[/u] in the Wehrmacht on the Eastern Front, while the authorities 'investigated his bloodline'! His line sort of disappeared in the 1600s, so they couldn't prove he was Jewish - but the mere hint of Jewish blood prevented a man with two doctorate degrees from serving as an officer!

So how is it that Hitler and his cronies 'knew' who was Jewish and you don't?

Eric The(Hmmm?)Hun[>]:)]

PS - Besides, is that something someone would likely [b]lie[/b] about? [:D]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I love the way Garandman, just shows his true nature every so often. As for the covenants, G*d will always save his people, you just have to realize that there are so many more jews than you think.
Garandman, you are a jew, you say you are a Christian, well you follow the laws of jews, the T*r*h, you obey the commandments, all 10, only a jew has to obey the 10 commandments, as a rightous Goy need only follow the laws of Noah. You follow the teachings of our Rabbi, Jesus, teachings that are very jewish, most traced back to Rabbi Hillel.
Even more so it is written that for every two jews there are 3 opinions, and this board has so many opinions it is worse than the Knesset.
So my brother, I love you and you are one of the tribe, soo come on over for some roast beef and latke, after we light the mennorah....
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:09:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Some people sure do hate Jews.

On this site, I have even heard many who claim to side with the Palestinians, just because they're against the Jews.
Sad, really.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:13:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Amen, Brother TheWind! Preach it! [>]:)]

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:20:35 AM EDT
[#33]
To find out more about these subjects, GO TO the NATIONAL ALLIANCE'S HOMEPAGE AT WWW.NATALL.COM                                   THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF FREE THINKING HERE. WHAT WOULD THE GOVERMENT AND MEDIA THINK (SHAME ON YOU).                
THANKS A BUNCH KITTENS            
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:29:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Give me a minute? Isn't this the KKK?

To find out more about these subjects, GO TO the NATIONAL ALLIANCE'S HOMEPAGE AT WWW.NATALL.COM THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF FREE THINKING HERE. WHAT WOULD THE GOVERMENT AND MEDIA THINK (SHAME ON YOU).
THANKS A BUNCH KITTENS
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:33:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah well I still say that we should have just given them Western Germany after wwII and then told the germs in that area that they could either stick around for Jewish rule or move east for Soviet domination. That would have been much more fun to watch the outcome of. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:38:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Give me a minute? Isn't this the KKK?

To find out more about these subjects, GO TO the NATIONAL ALLIANCE'S HOMEPAGE AT WWW.NATALL.COM THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF FREE THINKING HERE. WHAT WOULD THE GOVERMENT AND MEDIA THINK (SHAME ON YOU).
THANKS A BUNCH KITTENS
View Quote

Actually, it's the whole fun groupa guys like WAR (White Aryan Resistance) and the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of their not-quite-branching family tree. I think somebody's mother over there was already related to their father when they got married.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#37]
You know what's really funny?
Those on this site that spew anti-semitism, but always get all hot and bothered, when they're called on it, have the same fews (almost word-for-word) as those that are found on David Duke, WAR, and NatAll's sites.
Isn't that a strange coincidence?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#38]
I bet they at least have a double wide....

Actually, it's the whole fun groupa guys like WAR (White Aryan Resistance) and the Aryan Brotherhood and the rest of their not-quite-branching family tree. I think somebody's mother over there was already related to their father when they got married.

Jarhead, do you think Kittens is really a guy named Bubba?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:43:31 AM EDT
[#39]
The Seven Noahide Laws:

1) Idolatry is forbidden. Man is commanded to believe in the One G-d alone and worship only Him.

2) Incestuous and adulterous relations are forbidden. Human beings are not sexual objects, nor is pleasure the ultimate goal of life.

3) Murder is forbidden. The life of a human being, formed in G-d's image, is sacred.

4) Cursing the name of G-d is forbidden. Besides honoring and respecting G-d, we learn from this precept that our speech must be sanctified, as that is the distinctive sign which separated man from the animals.

5) Theft is forbidden. The world is not ours to do with as we please.

6) Eating the flesh of a living animal is forbidden. This teaches us to be sensitive to cruelty to animals. (This was commanded to Noah for the first time along with the permission of eating meat. The rest were already given to Adam in the Garden of Eden.)

7) Mankind is commanded to establish courts of justice and a just social order to enforce the first six laws and enact any other useful laws or customs.

From [url]http://www.auburn.edu/~allenkc/noahide.html[/url]

I feel a new thread coming on... Torah Verse of the Day! [:D]

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:49:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Shabbot Shalom
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:52:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I bet they at least have a double wide....

Jarhead, do you think Kittens is really a guy named Bubba?
View Quote

What I'm hoping is that Kittens, much like myself, just has an overactive sarcasm gland and was not actually advocating for the hitler youth.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:03:15 AM EDT
[#42]
I tried a lot of times to have a conversation based on facts, proved by historians (not the one of the Whit Arian Supremacy, but REAL ones) you start to talk about your sister in law. If I start to talk about how Jews were discriminated in Muslim/Christian countries during the ages, Garandman, I could fill all the ar15 Forums for the next 20 years. Anyway I'll try once more. Let's see your point.

Quoted:
View Quote

Facts #1: Among Jews the record of the bitrhs are hold very accurately since long time ago, and the law says that to be Jew you must be born from a Jewis mother.

View Quote

Facts#2 The UN didn't push anyone from their homes. Didn't displace them anywhere. The war started by the arabs in 1948 did it. Part of the arabs were pushed out by the Israelis, a consistent part fled out spountaneously on suggestion of the Arab League, in order to ease the "cleaning" of the Jews from the region. An example of this last situation are the Arabs that fled out of Haifa.

View Quote

So if the jewish people lost it's right to be in Israel (the kingdom had this name before my ancestor destroyed it) because they were no more there for a lot of time, the only things the Israelis have to do is to keep out the Palestinians enough so the same principle will be valid also for them?

View Quote

In this last statement I agree with you. But I don't include all the Arabs or the Muslims that have nothing to do with the WTC and didn't dance in the streets the day of the attack.

As you can see I answered to all the question that I found relevant with facts that I found in history books written by real historians. Fawzi-Al-Kutub was a man that worked for Hajj-Al-Husayni, the Jerusalem Mufti that predicated the extermination of the Jews in Palestine, preparing bombskills against Jewish people. Al-Kutub was trained in the '40 by the SS.
I hope to have been useful, Garandman.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 6:42:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Originally by garandman:
Editors Note: These simple facts in NO WAY excuses the Arab peoples responsible for the 9-11 attack. May they burn in hell. May we have the pleasure of making their travel arrangements to hell.
View Quote

In this last statement I agree with you. But I don't include all the Arabs or the Muslims that have nothing to do with the WTC and didn't dance in the streets the day of the attack.
View Quote

Let's see - my statement refers to "the Arab peoples responsible for 9-11."

Then you say you "don't include all the arabs.. that had nothing to do with the WTC."

NEITHER DO I. OBVIOUSLY. I said ONLY the ones responsible. [rolleyes] Stuff like this tells me you and I are gonna have REAL trouble having a conversation.

Fawzi-Al-Kutub was a man that worked for Hajj-Al-Husayni, the Jerusalem Mufti that predicated the extermination of the Jews in Palestine, preparing bombskills against Jewish people. Al-Kutub was trained in the '40 by the SS.
View Quote

So, you just compareds me to someone who advocate extermination of the Jewish race, trained people to kill Jews, and was himself trained by the Nazis.

I suppose this is where Christ tells me to turn the other cheek. I've just been compared to the most depsicable mindset of teh 20th and 21st, and now I have to figure out how to respond. How would you have me respond to such vitriolic slander? I'll respond only in silence, knowing that those who know me know better than that.

I hope to have been useful, Garandman.
View Quote

Oh, indeed you have been. I know now to NEVER let you stand behind me with a firearm.

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 7:14:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
To find out more about these subjects...
View Quote

Taking intellectual direction from you is like using dirt to brush your teeth.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#45]
It's fuuny how people in here bicth aboiut commie libs and how they want to truth fit in to what they want even if it's not right.

People here love to cry about how there rights are being swiped and it's by lies and 1/2 truths mae up by people to fit there needs.

And not 5 secs after all of that youhave the same cry babies in aother topic making up crap to try and fool people in to thinking the same crap they do.

I like to play with these people as much if not more that others but........take this topic,even the commie rag heads with tell you that Israel is over 3,000 years and they are just a buch of people from Jordan and Egypt(Gaza).
This not what I think or what some guy on TV says this is what IS.

But that is just this topic,the point is thst there are so many people that spend there time telling others they know everthing they don't seem to have the time to stop and learn anything.

Just like we found out with Bill Clinton,you can say something over and over and evn make other people think your right but if what you say is untrue that it will stay untrue.

...............I'm sorry,was that to much?
How about this...

[:E]Jews are bad! I'm gon'a call Harry Brown and tell him to go on TV and say some more smart stuff.What to see some pics of my AKs?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's fuuny how people in here bicth aboiut commie libs and how they want to truth fit in to what they want even if it's not right.

People here love to cry about how there rights are being swiped and it's by lies and 1/2 truths mae up by people to fit there needs.

And not 5 secs after all of that youhave the same cry babies in aother topic making up crap to try and fool people in to thinking the same crap they do.

I like to play with these people as much if not more that others but........take this topic,even the commie rag heads with tell you that Israel is over 3,000 years and they are just a buch of people from East Jordan and Egypt(Gaza).

But that is just this topic,the point is thst there are so many people that spend there time telling others they know everthing they don't seem to have the time to stop and learn anything.

Just like we found out with Bill Clinton,you can say something over and over and evn make other people think your right but if what you say is untrue that it will stay untrue.

How about this...

[:E]Jews are bad! I'm gon'a call Harry Brown and tell him to go on TV and say some more smart stuff.What to see some pics of my AKs?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I like to play with these people as much if not more that others but........take this topic,even the commie rag heads with tell you that Israel is over 3,000 years and they are just a buch of people from Jordan and Egypt(Gaza).

How about this...

View Quote

You must be trying to say something here.  You're complaining about know-it-alls and then tell us all what [b]IS[/] just because you say it is.  Nothing coherent is coming through.  One of our tin-foil hats must be akilter.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 11:57:08 AM EDT
[#48]
It's amazing. Of all the facts that I brought to Garandman, he stick himself with only those two things that expressed sarcasm. Ok. I was wrong to express sarcasm. Take the facts, Garandman, and let's discuss about them, ok?

The matter of Fawzi-al-Kutub, is to say only that Palestinians aren't innocent people that did nothing and are slaughtered by the evil Jews. They plot with the Jews enemies, and also (I hope I don't have to remind you too often) with YOUR enemy: Nazism.

C'mon... today I got my first black rifle, and I am in good mood.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Congratulations on the black rifle, Paolo.  I'd be proud to have you stand by me any time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top