Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2001 6:37:25 AM EDT
If you have the time and the stomache for it, take a look at the following article on line at the WA Post.

A woman seeking revenge for the shooting of her son uses his handgun and shoots the wrong person, paralyzing him.  Upshot?  She is being supported by the MMM group.  Well, of course she is.  She's a victim of gun violence.  
Without that gun, this never would have happened.  She hould have run him over.

Just some food for thought, no action required (well, clean up after yourself after you've thrown up).

-Norm [blue](original poster)[/blue]

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37911-2001Jan23.html
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]
You have to love those liberals--one of their MMM speakers is a murderer herself!

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:23:08 AM EDT
[#2]
This makes me sick.. I don't see how anyone could show mercy to the woman who shot the person who she thought killed her son. Doesn't make sense to me.. The MMM is a joke if you ask me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:35:55 AM EDT
[#3]
This is typical of the liberal news speak.  If she didn't have a gun, she wouldn't have shot the other guy.  If the other guy didn't have gun, her son wouldn't have been shot.  BUT MMM is supporting only because SHE is a woman, had it been a man, they would have been silent.  What a bunch of hypocrites.
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Go to the "SHOW NO MERCY" post and register at the "democraticunderground" forum.  Vent your views for the liberals there.  It feels GOOOOD!
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 9:12:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah.. What CRAP!  Just imagine if some woman said she was raped to her husband, said husband gets pissed, and he shoots the guy.  Then imagine that she wasn't raped!

Can you imagine all of the idiots and hypocrites who would support the husband, and cry for no prosecution for shooting the wrong guy?

Imagine this happened in Redondo Beach, CA, and that such a discussion happened on the old boards not too long ago....
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:20:56 PM EDT
[#7]
It's good to know that it is OK to shoot someone to avenge a loved ones death. I guess it's not OK to shoot someone defending me or my family. Yeah, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#8]
If you are a liberal and believe in their causes, you can do no wrong.

Jesse Jackson
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Al Gore
Al Sharpton
This stupid MMM lady
Another stupid MMM lady caught w/machine guns

and the list goes on.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't one of the first rules of gun handling "always be sure of your target"? If you make a mistake, you pay..and pay...that's the breaks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:28:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Almost as stupid as the Sacramento Moron that shot his pregnant wife...thought she was an intruder.

Paul
Link Posted: 1/25/2001 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#11]
MMM slogan "When in doubt,Shoot it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top