Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 4:00:42 PM EDT
i am listening to m2ktalk.com and they are talking about a large scale disapearance / murder of bio scientists.

also they are talking about an epidemic of EBOLA in the congo and among AFGAN refugees in neighboring countries.

add this to the traitors statements and i thing we have a viable warning of an ebola attack in america, soon. i am kinda worried.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:08:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Hope you're wrong.....but......strange sh## happens these days.......I haven't heard anything other then the disappearance of one biochemist in the US
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#2]
supposedly scientists are disappearing and being killed all over the country.

goto [url]www.y2ktalk.com[/url] and listen to that, the show i was listening to is over but it will likely be on again later in the week.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats a radical concept. Gangs of al-quaida thugs murdering doctors to inhibit the US in their defense research.

Close the borders. Immediately.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you know how man bioscientists that are NOT in public institutions or known to be bioscientists?  You couldnt kill them all and getting rid of even the top ones won't do much.  Just relax, put the tin hat back on and sip on some Gin.  Ebola?  Nah, be more worried about gangs of Al Quaida thugs causing traffic accidents.

[):)]
NSF
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd have to agree with Jojo on this one. I think there would be a better chance of a chemical attack of some kind...
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#7]
hey i am not saying i am worried. i am just disseminateing information. it does raise some very scary conserns though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps it's an associate professor who's been waiting too long for a tenured position.  
[%|]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Why is life looking like a Tom Clancy novel lately?.....
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#10]
A top DNA scientist was murdered a few days ago in Northern Virginia.  They had it on the news tonight.  I think they arrested 3 suspects, 1 woman and two men.

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:08:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why is life looking like a Tom Clancy novel lately?.....
View Quote

No shit.  I just got through reading Debt of Honor.  Quite the ending.  Plus throughout the book commenting on the dangerous lack of CIA intel due to lack of operatives and reliance on electronic data.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top