Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2001 2:48:41 AM EDT
If Bin Laden is ever found What do you think of a auction on his AK to help the families of the victomsof 9/11?
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:03:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Let the soldier, who pry's it from his cold dead hand, keep it as a war trophy.  He can keep it in his bathroom( doghouse, or other suitable place of display). Right next to osama's dried skull.
Other option would be to install the AK and dried skull in a urinal in the future Twin Towers or memorial.  So all visitors can take turns pissing on his remains, and what he once clutched to give him strength.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:32:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
..  So all visitors can take turns pissing on his remains, and what he once clutched to give him strength.
View Quote

From what i've seen of his video he doesn't seem too comfortable holding a weapon.  My guess is that he's always paid poor ignorant A$$holes to do his fighting.  What he clutches to give himself strength i don't want to even imagine.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 3:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Who would acutually want it after the Marines shove it up his a$$ and pull the trigger?  Not me brother!  

[smoke]     [sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top